Dr. Madelaine Stout is a Chiropractor practicing in Casper, WY. Dr. Stout specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Stout seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Madelaine Mae Stout BA, DC's Practice location
Casper, WY 82601Get Direction
Dr. Madelaine Mae Stout BA, DC's reviewsWrite Review
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- Austen S. Wisroth D.C.5880 E 2nd St Casper Wyoming 82609
- Dr. Jennifer Loose DC330 W Collins Dr Casper WY 82601
- Dr. Paris E. t. Loyle D.C.1171 Cheshire St Casper WY 82609
- Dr. Scott Dean Popp D.C300 Landmark Dr Casper WY 82609
- Dr. David Iszler D.C.426 W 1st Street Casper WY 82601
- Dr. Lazetta Neeff D.C.330 S Walsh Dr Casper WY 82609