Dr. Robert Johnson is a general surgeon practicing in Galveston, TX. Dr. Johnson specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Johnson provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Uniformed Services Univ Of The Hlth Sci- Bethesda Md 1984
Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences F. Edward Hebert School of Medicine 1984
University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine 1976
Preventative MedicineAmerican Board of Preventative MedicineABPM
- Usaf Sch Aerospace Med, Aerospace Medicine; Wilford Hall Med Ctr Aetc, General Surgery
Dr. Robert Johnson MD's Practice location
Galveston, TX 77555Get Direction
Brooklyn, NY 11203Get Direction
Dr. Robert Johnson MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Risks of a Laparoscopy?
Laparoscopy is a surgical procedure that is done to examine various abdominal organs or female pelvic organs. The procedure is sometimes called as "diagnostic laparoscopy" or "keyhole surgery". This procedure can identify problems such as adhesion, fibroids, infections, and cysts.The procedure...
- Is There A Link Between Erectile Dysfunction And Prostate Cancer?
Is There A Link Between Erectile Dysfunction And Prostate Cancer?Being diagnosed with prostate cancer creates a sense of confusion and fear in many men. It is a condition that causes the growth unwanted cells on the prostate gland. The prostate gland is a gland located around the urethra. It is...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Breast Cancer
There is so much information you can read online about breast cancer. Some information may be acquired in the community, friends, or family that is totally misleading or incorrect. Although not backed up with solid evidence, such information can cause a lot of media attention, which can further...
- Reasons Why You Need an Adenoidectomy
Having a sore throat is a common condition and anyone can be affected by it. One cause of a sore throat is tonsillitis (inflammation of the tonsils). However, apart from tonsils, there are also adenoids, which are found at the back of the pharynx. Adenoids can also be affected and can cause a series...
- What is a Sphincterotomy?
A fissure is the tearing of anal skin as a result of the overstretching of the anal opening by a big hard stool. Normally, sphincterotomy is related to constipation, chronic diarrhea (less often), inflammatory bowel disease or sexually transmitted infections that have anal and rectal effects. At...
- What Is an Umbilical Hernia Surgery?
An umbilical hernia operation is a surgical procedure that repairs an umbilical hernia issue. A hernia is a protrusion that usually appears in the abdomen. The bulging effect is due to the intestines or bowels trying to push their way out of the abdominal walls via the weak spots. Although commonly...
- Dr. Marilyn Marx M.D., M.B.A.301 UNIVERSITY BLVD GALVESTON TX 77555
- Guillermo A Gomez M.D.301 UNIVERSITY BLVD GALVESTON TX 77555
- Dr. Grant T Fankhauser M.D.301 UNIVERSITY BLVD GALVESTON TX 77555
- Dr. Taylor Sohn Riall M.D.301 University Blvd Galveston TX 77555
- Mrs. Beverly Guillory Lewis MD1021 61st St Galveston TX 77551
- Dr. Zachary Hurwitz M.D.301 University Blvd, Rt. 0724 Galveston TX 77555