Dr. William Charles Nemeth M.D.
Addiction Medicine Specialist | Addiction Medicine4534 W Gate Blvd Suite 112 Austin TX, 78745
Dr. William Nemeth is an Addiction Medicine Physician in Austin, TX. Dr. Nemeth evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Addiction Medicine Physicians provide medical care in addition to consultation for each patient and their families.
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Trends in medical use and abuse of sustained-release opioid analgesics: a revisit.
- Do we really want to suggest 4 transforaminal epidural steroid injections prior to surgery?
- How clinically relevant is a meta-analysis of electrical nerve stimulation when based on heterogeneous disease states?
- RE: cost-effectiveness of diagnostic medial branch blocks before radiofrequency
- The basis for recommending repeating epidural steroid injections for radicular low back pain: a literature review.
- Examining Opioid-Dependent Chronic Pain Patients Experiences On Buprenorphine Maintenance Therapy In The Texas Workers Compensation System: Pilot Study - Part 2.
- The Neighborhood Health Center: care for the medically indigent. I.
- Symmetrical osseus metastases from renal cell carcinoma: case reports.
- Preparticipation physical examinations.
- The lateral synovial recess of the knee: anatomy and role in chronic Iliotibial band friction syndrome.
- Pain Management, Musculoskeletal Surgery
- Member Travis County Medical Society
Dr. William Charles Nemeth M.D.'s Practice location
Austin, TX 78745Get Direction
Dr. William Charles Nemeth M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Nemeth
- Gabapentin: Abuse, Withdrawal, and Overdose
Most holistic addiction centers use gabapentin in one form or another to help their patients deal with addiction. However, many patients have started to abuse this drug after prolonged exposure during the course of their rehab process.Gabapentin is usually available in the form of tablets and has...
- Adderall: Side Effects, High, Abuse, Withdrawal
What is Adderall?Adderall is the brand name of a prescription drug that contains a mixture of amphetamine salts, specifically 75% dextroamphetamine and 25% levoamphetamine salts. It belongs to the drug class called central nervous system (CNS) stimulants. It is also classified among...
- Can You Overdose on Xanax? How Much Xanax Does it Take to Overdose?
Before Taking this DrugInform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions before taking Xanax (alprazolam):...
- Does Flakka Induce Psychosis?
In the world of drugs, there is always a struggle to create better and more potent drugs. For the sellers, the motive is clear--to beat their competition by producing superior quality drugs. On the other hand, most users prefer designer drugs because they are often more potent, have fewer side...
- Flakka: A Gravel Guised Fatal Drug
Flakka, an addictive drug that looks similarly to gravel is considered to be closely related with the synthetic cathinone. The drug is known to cause long-lasting damage to the brain cells and can alter the brain's chemistry in such a way that users can lose touch with reality. Having manufactured...
- How Long Does Weed Stay in Your System?
Reasons Why Marijuana Remains IllegalOne of the main reasons why weed remains illegal is the adverse side effects it gives to its users. Many people are under the impression that weed is simply a harmless drug--when in reality, that's nowhere near the truth. Smoking weed is thought as a fun...