Mr. Jay Bernard Herman MD
Urologist532 S Aiken Ave Suite 210 Pittsburgh PA, 15232
Dr. Jay Herman is a urologist practicing in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Herman specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
Univ of Pittsburgh Sch of Med, Pittsburgh Pa 1979
University of Pittsburgh / Main Campus 1979
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Infertility, Incontinence, Erectile Dysfunction (impotence)
Mr. Jay Bernard Herman MD's Practice location
Mr. Jay Bernard Herman MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Herman
- What Will a Doctor Ask if you Have Blood in Your Urine?
In the normal course, blood has no reason to appear in the urine, but if that happens, one should not hesitate to seek specialist medical opinion. Blood may appear in urine owing to simple infections in the urinary and genital systems, or it could be a result of some serious ailment that is...
- What is Bladder Cancer: Get the Facts
What is Bladder Cancer?: Get the FactsBladder cancer is a condition caused by Bladder abnormal tissue/cell growth also known as tumor. As its name suggests, Bladder Cancer occurs as a result of abnormal growth of cells lining the Bladder. The tumor spreads into the adjacent muscles and other cells...
- Reasons Why You Need a Laparoscopy
Laparoscopy involves the inspection of the abdominal organs or the female pelvic organs through the use of a thin, lighted tube that is inserted through an incision made in the belly. It is used to locate complications such as adhesions, cysts, infections, and fibroids. The tube used in the...
- Is It Healthy To Be Circumcised?
Is It Healthy To Be Circumcised?Circumcision is a quick and simple surgical procedure that is done to remove the foreskin of the male penis. It is performed at different ages although in most cases it is done during adolescence. The procedure has a few risks such as bleeding. However, it is...
- Understanding Hernia and Hernia Surgery
Feeling pain and swelling in the groin region can be a very unpleasant experience, especially when the pain gets worse when you cough or lift heavy objects. Experiencing these symptoms might signify the presence of groin hernia. A groin hernia is usually referred to in medical terms as an inguinal...
- What Are the Key Characteristics of Genital Herpes?
Genital herpes is caused by the herpes simplex virus. There are two types of HSV: HSV-1, which mostly causes cold sores, and HSV-2, which mostly causes genital herpes.Some cases of genital herpes may also be caused by HSV-1. This sexually transmitted infection is quite common among the adult...
- Dr. Benjamin J. Davies M.D.5200 Centre Ave Pittsburgh PA 15232
- Dr. Michael Cecil Ost MD3471 5th Ave Pittsburgh PA 15213
- Dr. Christopher J. Chermansky MD300 HALKET STREET PITTSBURGH PA 15213
- Dr. Jay Allan Lutins M.D.5750 Centre Ave Pittsburgh PA 15206
- Dr. Ralph J Miller MD1307 Federal St Pittsburgh PA 15212
- Dr. Francis X Schneck MD128 N Craig St Pittsburgh PA 15213