Dr. Anir Dhir is a dermatologist practicing in Lexington, KY. Dr. Dhir specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Dhir diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Dermatology Baylor Coll Of Med, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Emory University
Dr. Anir Dhir M.D.'s Practice location
Lexington, KY 40509Get Direction
TUCSON, AZ 85718Get Direction
Dr. Anir Dhir M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- All About Skin Abrasions
What is an abrasion?An abrasion is an open wound caused by the skin coming into contact with a rough surface, rubbing away the upper epidermal layer of the skin. The parts of the body that are more prone to abrasions are thin-skinned bony areas, such as the elbows, knees, ankles, shins, and upper...
- Are At-Home Hair Removal Kits Effective?
With most spas and salons offering waxing services, hair removal is one of the biggest industries today. But, though the industry is constantly growing, patrons are still conscious of their own privacy and believe that it should be done at home. To accommodate this, cosmetic companies have launched...
- Impetigo: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment, and Home Remedies
What is impetigo?Impetigo is also known as "school sores". It is a common bacterial skin infection that occurs in infants and young children, especially preschoolers. Although it is common among children, adults can get impetigo, too.The two types of bacteria that can cause impetigo...
- What Are the Different Types of Psoriatic Arthritis?
Psoriatic arthritis is a type of inflammatory arthritis that affects people with psoriasis. Psoriasis is a skin condition characterized by inflammation of the skin with dry, silvery scales. Psoriatic arthritis affects about 10% to 30% of people with psoriasis. This condition usually occurs between...
- Does the Sun Really Help Treat Eczema?
For a long time, it has been part of cultural knowledge that exposure to sunlight can help treat eczema. Now, it is medically agreed that eczema can be treated using UV light. But does this mean that you should go out and get yourself sunburnt?To answer this question, first, you have to consider the...
- Decubitus Ulcers or Pressure Ulcers: What Are They?
Decubitus ulcers or pressure ulcers, more commonly known as bedsores, are open wounds on your skin due to the prolonged pressure applied to the area. These ulcers occur mostly over the bony prominences such as the hips, tailbone, ankle, and heels. Bedsores are a frequent condition experienced by...
- Dr. Mary Clare Guiglia M.D.250 Fountain Ct Lexington KY 40509
- Dr. Charlie Becknell M.D.250 Fountain Ct Lexington KY 40509
- Dr. William Patrick Davey M.D.250 Fountain Ct Lexington KY 40509
- Dr. Gerald W. Elliott M.D.120 N Eagle Creek Dr Lexington KY 40509
- Dr. Conrad L Brimhall MD177 Burt Rd Lexington KY 40503
- Mr. James E Appel M.D.2421 Silver Stream Ln Wilmington NC 28401