Dr. Linda Gesina Tanaka MD
Allergist and Immunologist | Allergy & Immunology2500 North State Street Department Of Medici Jackson MS, 39216
Dr. Linda Tanaka practices Allergy and Immunology care in Jackson, MS. Dr. Tanaka specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Tanaka provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Education and Training
Tulane Univ Sch of Med, New Orleans La 1995
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Tulane Univ Sch Of Med, Allergy And Immunology; Tulane Univ Sch Of Med, Pediatrics
Dr. Linda Gesina Tanaka MD's Practice location
Jackson, MS 39216Get Direction
JACKSON, MS 39211Get Direction
Dr. Linda Gesina Tanaka MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Tanaka
- What Is Low or Weak Immunity in a Child?
What does the term “low immunity” mean?When you notice that your child catches a cold or the flu more often than other family members, or when it takes a long time for any wounds to heal, you begin to think that there is something wrong with your child's resistance.Low immunity is a term that...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Fall Allergies?
Seasonal allergies are very common in the United States, especially during the fall. Just like spring and summer allergic reactions, fall allergies may also cause a number of symptoms that may make you wary of going out to have some fresh air.Some of the common causes of fall allergies include:...
- How is Chicken Pox Diagnosed?
Chicken pox is a very serious viral disease that results from the varicella zoster virus. The most common sign and indicator of chicken pox is the blistering rash all over one's body. The symptoms are more evident during the cold season, and young children are to be vaccinated against the disease....
- What Should I Know About Asthma Inhalers?
Inhalers are very popular, lifesaving medications for many who are suffering from asthma and other lung conditions. Knowing about the different types of inhalers and how to use them effectively is very important in controlling the conditions. An asthma inhaler is ideal to deliver the medication for...
- Cold vs. Allergy: How to Tell the Difference
It is very common to assume that anyone with the sniffles is contagious. Very often, however, those sniffles are not linked to anything contagious at all--they can be related to other factors. The first thought of many individuals when they suffer from a runny nose, nasal congestion, coughing, or...
- Does the Treatment of Asthma Always Require an Inhaler?
Asthma is considered a common lung disorder in which inflammation causes the bronchi to swell and narrow the airways. Asthma is indiscriminant of any age group. It is a long term disease that has no cure but can be controlled by following the right dosage of medication, prescribed by a doctor or...
- Dr. Stephen F Kemp MD878 LAKELAND DR JACKSON MS 39216
- Dr. Gailen Daugherty Marshall MD878 LAKELAND DR JACKSON MS 39216
- Dr. Todd N Adkins M.D.1513 Lakeland Dr. Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. Joshua F Phillips M.D.1513 Lakeland Dr. , Jackson MS 39216
- Mr. Daniel L Venarske M.D1513 Lakeland Dr. Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. Dexter W Walcott M.D.1513 Lakeland Dr. Jackson MS 39216