Dr. Jonathan Manuel perez Castro MD
Endocrinology-Diabetes | Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism3 Washington Center Newburgh NY, 12550
Dr. Jonathan Castro practices Endocrinology in Newburgh, NY. Dr. Castro specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases related to hormone imbalance, and the bodys glands in the endocrine system. Endocrinologists are trained and certified to treat a variety of conditions, including menopause, diabetes, infertility, and thyroid disorders, among many others. Dr. Castro examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses, and decides the best treatment methods.
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Rapid ascent of rhyolitic magma at Chaitén volcano, Chile.
- 3D spectral imaging with synchrotron Fourier transform infrared spectro-microtomography.
- Exceptional mobility of an advancing rhyolitic obsidian flow at Cordón Caulle volcano in Chile.
- Rapid laccolith intrusion driven by explosive volcanic eruption.
Dr. Jonathan Manuel perez Castro MD's Practice location
Newburgh, NY 12550Get Direction
CORNWALL, NY 12518Get Direction
Dr. Jonathan Manuel perez Castro MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Castro
- Sleep and its Effects on a Man's Testosterone Level
Less sleep can reduce testosterone levels in men, according to a new study. As per the report, loss of sleep for a week results in a 15% reduction in the levels of testosterone in the blood. This reduction in the levels of testosterone may affect a man's health in many ways, including his sexual...
- Medical Conditions That Are Associated with Lethargy
What are The Symptoms of Lethargy?Lethargy symptoms include:• Sluggishness• Being moody• Decreased level of alertness• Low energy levels• Fatigue and lack of motivation• Depression• Weight loss• Sweating and diarrheaMedical conditions such as premenstrual syndrome and medicinal side...
- What is Low T?
Low T, or low testosterone, refers to the reduced levels of the male hormone, testosterone, in the body. This condition is becoming increasingly common among males. Testosterone contributes to:...
- Combating Gestational Diabetes
Being pregnant is hard work. As if it were not enough to juggle the major physical changes and hormone induced emotional changes, pregnant women also have to worry about the health of their baby. Everyone knows the major no-no’s for pregnant women: don't smoke, don’t drink, stay away from...
- Cities at the Frontline in the Global Diabetes Epidemic
An alarming increase in the number of individuals suffering from diabetes worldwide finds its peak in big cities, according to statistics.According to a new estimation published some time ago, more than 400 million people worldwide suffer from a type of diabetes, whether it be type 1 or 2. This same...
- Pain that Requires Prompt Medical Attention
The following are a list of different painful experiences that one must seek medical attention for:Severe headache“If headache is accompanied by a cold, it could be sinus headache”, says Sandra Fryhofer, MD, MACP, spokeswoman for the American College of Physicians. If the headache is severe and...
- Dr. Alexandra Pellecchia MD1 Webster Avenue Poughkeepsie New York 12601
- Chithranjan Nath MD6 Lafayette Ct Fishkill NY 12524
- Dr. Delia Mihaela Stefan MD600 Westage Business Ctr Dr Fishkill NY 12524
- Dr. Carol Miyake M.D.1 WEBSTER AVE STE 301 POUGHKEEPSIE NY 12601
- Dr. Ma. florence Intia Celzo MD155 CRYSTAL RUN RD MIDDLETOWN NY 10941
- Dr. Zhi Qiao M.D.155 Crystal Run Rd Middletown NY 10941