Dr. Marian Irizarry Febres is an internist practicing in Tampa, Florida. Dr. Irizarry Febres specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Irizarry Febres provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
San Juan Bautista School of Medicine MD 2009
Dr. Marian Irizarry Febres MD's Expert Contributions
Nausea after esting could be caused by many factors. One should consider is gastritis, if you are diabetic could be slowing of food digestion, also food intolerance. My advice would be to see your doctor to go thorough on the history and make sure is not a life threatening condition READ MORE
- New England Journal of Medicine
- Lincoln Hospital
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association
Hobbies / Sports
Favorite professional publications
- The New England Journal of Medicine
- Advocate Complete
- Child Health Plus
- Dividend Plus
- FamilyHealth Plus
- Florida Healthease
- Florida Wellcare (Medicare)
- Georgia PPO (Medicare)
- Hawaii Medicare
- HealthEase (Florida Medicaid)
- HealthEase Kids
- Healthy Choice
- Illinois Medicare
- Louisiana Wellcare (Medicare)
- Medicaid (GA)
- Medicare Program
- New York Wellcare (Medicare)
- Ohio Medicare
- PeachCare for Kids (GA)
- StayWell Kids
- Value Plus
- Wellcare PPO (Medicare)
- Wellcare of Connecticut (Medicare)
- Wellcare of Georgia (Medicare)
- Wellcare of Missouri (Medicare)
- Wellcare of New Jersey (Medicare)
- Wellcare of Texas (Medicare)
Dr. Marian Irizarry Febres MD's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Marian Irizarry Febres MD | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Marian Irizarry Febres MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Irizarry Febres
- Femoral Hernia: Get the Facts
Our human bodies are a complex network of nerves, blood vessels, muscles, and visceral organs. While our skin is the outermost layer holding everything together, on the inside, it is a network of strong muscle fibers that hold all our internal organs in place. A hernia occurs when there is a weak...
- Croup in Adults
Croup is a very common respiratory infection in children, but it can also occur in adults. It can occur at any point and is quite infectious since the virus is often being dispersed through the air, which causes the infection to spread to others. Although rare, croup can also be caused by bacterial...
- What Should I Know About Hangovers?
Many of us seem to know how to enjoy the night out and avoid the most uncomfortable hangover symptoms. Some of the tips seem to work quite well, while few others are just not enough. Many alternatives leave you feeling worse than normal. Many feel that hangovers are not a huge concern. The reality...
- Diets can Determine the Way You Look
Have you ever looked in the mirror and questioned your age? Are you younger than you look? Blame your diet!Aging is an inevitable natural process, and the latest nutraceuticals created to make you look younger aren't always effective. An unhealthy diet can encourage the aging process, which can make...
- What is Listeriosis?
Listeriosis is a foodborne disease caused by the infection of the bacteria Listeria monocytogenes. This infection may cause severe symptoms in pregnant women and people who have a weak immune system. It may also affect newborns and the elderly. The symptoms are generally not very serious in the case...
- What Are the Symptoms of Osteoporosis?
Osteoporosis refers to a very common, progressive condition, characterized by weak and fragile bones. The bones are so weak that even a small strain may result in fracture. The bones lose its density gradually during the early years and this stage, which is the precursor of osteoporosis, is known as...
- Dr. Gunwant S Dhaliwal M.D. 6329 State Rlad 54 New Port Richey FL 34653
- Dr. Margaret Theodore M.D. 5420 Webb Road Tampa Florida 33615
- Dr. Karon Locicero MD 2605 West Swann Avenue Tampa Florida 33609
- Dr. John Nkolo Mubang MD 741 Martin Luther King Blvd. West Seffner Florida 33584
- Joseph Mario Solinas 100 La Palma Court Venice Florida 34292
- Dr. Atta Butt MD 3190 McMullen Booth Road Clearwater Florida 33761