Dr. Thomas C Puchner MD
Allergist and Immunologist | Allergy & Immunology20 S Park St Madison WI, 53715
Dr. Thomas Puchner practices Allergy and Immunology care in Madison, WI. Dr. Puchner specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Puchner provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Education and Training
Medical College of Wisconsin 1984
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Successful desensitization and therapeutic use of infliximab in adult and pediatric Crohn's disease patients with prior anaphylactic reaction.
- Heart sounds and murmurs in arterial hypertension.
- The electrocardiogram during exercise. Findings in bipolar chest leads of 1,449 middle-aged men, at moderate work levels.
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals Program
Dr. Thomas C Puchner MD's Practice location
Dr. Thomas C Puchner MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Puchner
- Chickenpox: Important Facts, Causes and Home Remedies
Chickenpox, also known as varicella, is a very common condition that occurs in most individuals either during their childhood or in adulthood. It is not a very serious condition, however depending upon the age and intensity with which it occurs, it could result in a lot of discomfort for the...
- What is Mold Allergy?
Mold is a type of fungus that can cause severe allergic responses when the spores are inhaled. The fungi feeds on dead and decayed organic matter. They grow rapidly and produce small spores that spread through the wind. Molds are often found in cool and damp places, like basements, rotting leaves,...
- What Vaccines Can Prevent Congestive Heart Failure?
What Vaccines Can Prevent Congestive Heart Failure?Can a vaccine prevent heart failure? Yes, it can… Strange but true! Certain vaccines have been proved to reduce the incidence of heart failure. The flu vaccine is one of them.What Is A Vaccine?A vaccine contains weakened or dead organisms. It can...
- Exercising Can Reduce Allergies
It is indeed a challenge to do outdoor exercises if you are an individual with allergies. Here are a few things to keep in mind when going for some exercise outdoors.Know the triggers for allergies“It is very important to know what you are allergic to”, says Michael Blaiss, MD, a past president...
- Steroid Drugs for Lupus
What is Lupus?Lupus is known as a chronic autoimmune medical condition, which tends to damage any part of the body such as the skin, joints, or organs. The type of lupus we're talking about is systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE), which usually lasts for a longer duration from weeks to many years....
- What Is Vistaril Used For?
What is Vistaril (hydroxyzine)?Vistaril is a medication used to reduce central nervous system activity. It is an antihistamine drug that can help reduce the effects of histamine in the body and relieve symptoms of allergy, such as histamine-induced itch, hives, and contact dermatitis.Vistaril is...
- Dr. Christine M. Virnig M.D.752 N High Point Rd Madison WI 53717
- Dr. John T. Kelly MD1821 S Stoughton Rd Madison WI 53716
- Dr. Sharmilee M Nyenhuis M.D.600 Highland Ave Madison WI 53792
- Dr. Reid M Olson MD1313 Fish Hatchery Rd Madison WI 53715
- Dr. Mark H Moss MD600 Highland Ave Madison WI 53792
- Dr. Robert J Kriz MD9013 BENTLEY GRN VERONA WI 53593