James William Geuder MD
Vascular Surgeon | Vascular Surgery680 Kinderkamack Rd. Suite 306 Oradell NJ, 07649
Dr. James W. Geuder is a Vascular and General Surgeon and Phlebologist serving the Oradell and Oakland areas for more than 30 years. Dr. Geuder is experienced in Ambulatory Phlebectomy, Sclerotherapy ...
Education and Training
Denison University B.A. Biology 1977
Medical College of Wisconsin M.D. 1981
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Castle Connelly’s Top Doctors 2000-08, 2010-15 NY Metro Area
- New York Magazine’s Best Doctor New York Magazine
- Patient Choice Award 2012, 2014-15 Patient Choice
- Compassionate Doctor Recognition 2010, 2012-15 Compassionate Doctor
- On-Time Doctor Award 2014-15 On-Time Doctor
- Top 10 Doctor 2014 State
- Top 10 Doctor 2014 Metro Area
- The Venefit™ Procedure (laser)
- Ambulatory Phlebectomy / Microphlebectomy
- Treating Venous Ulcers
- Professional Member Peripheral Vascular Society
- Professional Member New Jersey Vascular Society
- Fellow American College of Surgeons
- New York University Vascular Surgery
James William Geuder MD's Practice location
Oradell, NJ 07649Get Direction
Oakland, NJ 07436Get Direction
HACKENSACK, NJ 07601Get Direction
James William Geuder MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Geuder
- Kimberly .
Highly recommended .
- Carter b.
One of the best doctors I have ever had!!.
- Robert k.
Great Experience from Beginning to End.
- Nancy m.
Dr. Geuder's Great at What He Does.
- Nina s.
a very positive experience.
Dr. Geuder and his staff are outstanding!.
- Lynn i.
Very knowledgeable, takes the time to fully explain everything to you, cares about you!.
- Beth c.
successful treatment of varicose veins.
- Mewit r.
- Joan n.
all in all, one of the best medical experiences I've had.
- Philip s.
- Russell m.
the best doctor i have been to.
- J. l.
Dr. Geuder changed my life. .
- G. a.
Professional, courteous and pleasant.
- Richard g.
- Richard g.
Pleasant experience. Very friendly and easy to talk to. The girls in the office are great!.
Very good experience. Dr Geuder and his staff couldn't be nicer..
Excellent experience!!! Would highly recommend this practice!!!.
- 5 Tips on Living with Varicose Veins
Varicose veins are bothersome and uncomfortable. Apart from being unattractive, varicose veins are associated with both physical and mental pain. High temperatures during the summer call for relaxed clothing, and varicose veins can prevent someone from living their life happily. Because age is one...
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)?Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a group of genetic disorders that affect the body’s connective tissues, which are proteins that support the blood vessels, skin, bones, and other organs in the body. Connective tissues also provide elasticity and strength to the...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- What Specialists Treat Varicose Veins?
Veins that are twisted, engorged and noticeable are referred as varicose veins. They normally form in the legs, although they can also develop anywhere on the body. This condition is frequent. The signs and symptoms of varicose veins are not many. Mild, skin ulcers and blood clots can arise from...
- How Can I Improve Varicose Veins?
Varicose veins can affect your self esteem, since they are distressing and painful. These veins can develop anywhere in the body, although the legs are commonly affected. They are usually twisted, swollen and deep purple or blue in color.When blood starts accumulating in the veins as a result of...
- Does Aneurysm Require Surgery?
An aneurysm is the formation of a bulge when the walls of the arteries weaken. It is an artificial condition that can remain undetected for years. If it ruptures, it could lead to many complications and, at times, even death. The following are a few figures concerning the deaths caused by different...
- Dr. Nirav Patel DO127 S Broadway Yonkers NY 10701
- Dr. Fred Silvestri M.D.375 Engle St Englewood NJ 07631
- Liza Eden Giammaria MD, MPH, FACPH20 E 46TH ST FL 9 NEW YORK NY 10017
- Eliezer Halpert M.D.6457 Woodhaven Blvd. Rego Park NY 11374
- Dr. Donna M. Mendes MD1090 Amsterdam Ave New York NY 10025
- Justin Ha522 Courtlandt Avenue, Bronx NY 10451