Fred Peck, DDS practices in Cincinnati at Fred H. Peck, DDS as a Cosmetic Dentist . Dr. Peck is the only accredited fellow of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry in the state of Ohio. Dr. Peck teaches other dentists across North America and has published many articles on cosmetic dentistry.
Education and Training
Ohio State University of Dentistry DDS 1985
Washington University, St. Louis BA 1982
- An evaluation of the influence of practitioner-led hand clinics on rupture rates following primary tendon repair in the hand.
- A minimally invasive smile enhancement.
- An audit of flexor tendon injuries in zone II and its influence on management.
- A comparative study of two methods of controlled mobilization of flexor tendon repairs in zone 2.
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Adjunct facultyDental Division University of Cincinnati Medical Center2004 - 2018
- Accredited Fellowshio2017American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Midwest Society of Periodontology
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry-Accredited Fellow
- Jewish Hospital ( Cincinnati, OH )
Dr. Fred H Peck D.D.S.'s Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Fred H Peck D.D.S. | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Fred H Peck D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Peck
- Are Dental Crowns Useful?
What is Dental Crowns?A dental crown, or a tooth crown, is a tooth-shaped sleeve, or cap, made of porcelain or metal, that is placed over the tooth. Crowns are utilized to restore the shape and size of a tooth. When implanted properly, the porcelain caps cover the crown of the tooth that is visible...
- Is There an Ideal Teeth Whitening Product?
Normally, teeth are yellowish in color and are rarely pure white. As white teeth are a popular demand, more and more products have hit the market, claiming to whiten teeth. This includes whitening tooth-pastes, gels, rinses, strips and trays. Teeth whitening is recommended for people with healthy...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Metal Taste in Mouth
Why does my mouth taste like metal?The perception of a metallic taste in the mouth is a symptom that can be found for several reasons. In some cases, this aftertaste depends on mild and transient conditions, sometimes it may be the warning of some more serious pathologies.Among the possible causes:...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- Dr. Guy Gunacar DDS 10587 Montgomery Road Cincinnati OH 45242
- Jennifer Elizabeth Taylor CNP 4834 Socialville-Foster Rd Mason OH 45040
- Dr. Andrew Michael Killgore D.M.D. 792 Eastgate South Dr Cincinnati OH 45245
- Dr. Starla D. Clark D.D.S. 8231 Cornell Road Cincinnati Ohio 45249
- Dr. Chris Carrico DMD 6962 Tylersville Road West Chester Ohio 45069
- Dr. Alexander Michael Della bella D.M.D. 7835 Remington Road Cincinnati OH 45242