Fred Peck, DDS practices in Cincinnati at Fred H. Peck, DDS as a Cosmetic Dentist . Dr. Peck is the only accredited fellow of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry in the state of Ohio. Dr. Peck teaches other dentists across North America and has published many articles on cosmetic dentistry.
Education and Training
Ohio State University of Dentistry DDS 1985
Washington University, St. Louis BA 1982
Dr. Fred H Peck D.D.S.'s Expert Contributions
- An evaluation of the influence of practitioner-led hand clinics on rupture rates following primary tendon repair in the hand.
- A minimally invasive smile enhancement.
- An audit of flexor tendon injuries in zone II and its influence on management.
- A comparative study of two methods of controlled mobilization of flexor tendon repairs in zone 2.
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Adjunct faculty Dental Division University of Cincinnati Medical Center 2004 - 2018
- Accredited Fellowshio 2017 American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Midwest Society of Periodontology
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry-Accredited Fellow
- Jewish Hospital ( Cincinnati, OH )
Dr. Fred H Peck D.D.S.'s Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Fred H Peck D.D.S. | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Fred H Peck D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Peck
- Taking Plavix and Root Canal Treatment
Generic Name: ClopidogrelBrand Name: PlavixWhat is Plavix?Plavix is a drug that prevents the platelets in the blood from sticking together, thereby avoiding the formation of blood clots. There can be unwanted cases of blood clots, which can occur in cases of heart diseases or blood vessel...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Metal Taste in Mouth
Why does my mouth taste like metal?The perception of a metallic taste in the mouth is a symptom that can be found for several reasons. In some cases, this aftertaste depends on mild and transient conditions, sometimes it may be the warning of some more serious pathologies.Among the possible causes:...
- Dr. Guy Gunacar DDS10587 Montgomery Road Cincinnati OH 45242
- Jennifer Elizabeth Taylor CNP4834 Socialville-Foster Rd Mason OH 45040
- Dr. Andrew Michael Killgore D.M.D.792 Eastgate South Dr Cincinnati OH 45245
- Dr. Starla D. Clark D.D.S.8231 Cornell Road Cincinnati Ohio 45249
- Dr. Chris Carrico DMD6962 Tylersville Road West Chester Ohio 45069
- Dr. Alexander Michael Della bella D.M.D.7835 Remington Road Cincinnati OH 45242