Dr. Arthur Marc Lubitz M.D.
Allergist and Immunologist150 Broadway 713 New York NY, 10038
Dr. Arthur Lubitz is a Board Certified Allergist / Immunologist serving the New York area for more than 25 years. Dr. Lubitz is experienced in all kinds of allergies and Immunotherapy. He is also a professional ...
Education and Training
Brooklyn College, Brooklyn, NY B.A. Cum Laude Psychology 1976
State University of New York Downstate Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY M.D. 1980
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Castle Connolly Metro Award for Best Doctors in NYC 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 Castle Connolly
- Internal Medicine
- Immunotherapy (allergy Injections)
- Food Allergies
- Acute Pharyngitis
- Acute Sinusitis
- Allergen Cross-reactivity
- Allergic Asthma
- Allergic Bronchopulmonary Aspergillosis
- Allergic Conjunctivitis
- Allergic Disorders
- Allergic Encephalomyelitis
- Allergic Fungal Sinusitis
- Allergic Irritability Syndrome
- Allergic Reaction
- Allergic Reactions To Food
- Allergic Reactions To Insect Stings
- Allergic Reactions To Medications
- Allergic Rhinitis
- Allergic Rhinoconjunctivitis
- Allergic Seminal Vulvovaginitis
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Allergic Tension Fatigue Syndrome
- Anaphylactic Egg Allergy
- Anaphylactic Fish Allergy
- Anaphylactic Food Additive Allergy
- Anaphylactic Fruit And Vegetable Allergy
- Anaphylactic Milk And Dairy Allergy
- Anaphylactic Peanut Allergy
- Anaphylactic Shellfish Allergy
- Anaphylactic Tree Nut Allergy
- Animal Allergies
- Atopic Dermatitis (eczema)
- Chronic Pharyngitis
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Combined Immunity Deficiency
- Common Variable Immune Deficiency (cvid)
- Copd (chronic Obstructive
- Dermatitis Due To Drugs
- Dermatitis Due To Food
- Dermatitis Due To Substances Taken Internally
- Deviated Septum
- Eczema And Contact Dermatitis Due To Cosmetics
- Diplomate National Board of Medical Examiners 1981
- Professional Member New York State Society of Medicine
- Professional Member New York County Medical Society
- Diplomate American Board of Allergy & Immunology 1993
- Diplomate Board of Internal Medicine 1984
- Professional Member New York City Allergy Society
- Fellow American College of Allergy & Immunology/Asthma
- Coney Island Hospital, Brooklyn, NY Internal Medicine 1983
- Long Island College Hospital, Brooklyn, NY Allergy & Immunology 1985
Dr. Arthur Marc Lubitz M.D.'s Practice location
New York, NY 10038Get Direction
NEW YORK, NY 10019Get Direction
Dr. Arthur Marc Lubitz M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lubitz
Good doctor who understands your needs.
- Nicodemus s.
Great Doctor! Great Staff! I'm a patient for life!.
- Cold vs. Allergy: How to Tell the Difference
It is very common to assume that anyone with the sniffles is contagious. Very often, however, those sniffles are not linked to anything contagious at all--they can be related to other factors. The first thought of many individuals when they suffer from a runny nose, nasal congestion, coughing, or...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Hives?
Swellings, referred to as weals, manifest on the skin as rashes. They are normally pink or red in color, possess an oval or circular shape, and may be surrounded by a reddish flare. Hives can be detrimental and awfully itchy.The weals normally appear in batches, and frequently occur on the face,...
- What Is Chronic Sinusitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
IntroductionChronic sinusitis is the inflammation of the sinuses that tend to persist for 12 weeks or more, despite treatment attempts. Another term for chronic sinusitis is chronic rhinosinusitis, which causes mucus buildup due to an impaired drainage of the sinuses. People with chronic sinusitis...
- Can I Pass Lyme Disease to My Partner?
The chance of getting infected by Lyme disease from a single bite depends on the type of the tick, how long it has been attached, and where it is acquired from. There are many types of ticks and not all of them can cause Lyme disease. The symptoms of Lyme disease are rash, fatigue, fever, facial...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Fall Allergies?
Seasonal allergies are very common in the United States, especially during the fall. Just like spring and summer allergic reactions, fall allergies may also cause a number of symptoms that may make you wary of going out to have some fresh air.Some of the common causes of fall allergies include:...
- How Local Honey Treats Allergies
What are Allergies?An allergy can be defined as a hypersensitive response of the immune system to certain substances that come in contact with the body or enter the body. For example, pollen, any food substance, or venom may cause allergic reactions. The substance that is known to cause an allergy...
- Ann Zozo374 Stockholm St New York New York 11237
- Dr. Boyan Hadjiev M.D.30 East 40th Street New York New York 10016
- Dr. Ziv Harish MD200 Engle Street Englewood New Jersey 7631
- Ma. Lourdes B. de Asis354 Old Hook Road Westwood New Jersey 7675
- Dr. Meera Khedkar M.D.19 Holly Street Cranford New Jersey 7016
- Dr. Annette Fiorillo-Quinn DO,MS2940 Lincoln Avenue Oceanside New York 11572