Dr. Arthur Marc Lubitz M.D.
Allergist and Immunologist150 Broadway 713 New York NY, 10038
Dr. Arthur Lubitz is a Board Certified Allergist / Immunologist serving the New York area for more than 25 years. Dr. Lubitz is experienced in all kinds of allergies and Immunotherapy. He is also a professional ...
Education and Training
Brooklyn College, Brooklyn, NY B.A. Cum Laude Psychology 1976
State University of New York Downstate Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY M.D. 1980
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Castle Connolly Metro Award for Best Doctors in NYC 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 Castle Connolly
- Internal Medicine
- Immunotherapy (allergy Injections)
- Food Allergies
- Acute Pharyngitis
- Acute Sinusitis
- Allergen Cross-reactivity
- Allergic Asthma
- Allergic Bronchopulmonary Aspergillosis
- Allergic Conjunctivitis
- Allergic Disorders
- Allergic Encephalomyelitis
- Allergic Fungal Sinusitis
- Allergic Irritability Syndrome
- Allergic Reaction
- Allergic Reactions To Food
- Allergic Reactions To Insect Stings
- Allergic Reactions To Medications
- Allergic Rhinitis
- Allergic Rhinoconjunctivitis
- Allergic Seminal Vulvovaginitis
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Allergic Tension Fatigue Syndrome
- Anaphylactic Egg Allergy
- Anaphylactic Fish Allergy
- Anaphylactic Food Additive Allergy
- Anaphylactic Fruit And Vegetable Allergy
- Anaphylactic Milk And Dairy Allergy
- Anaphylactic Peanut Allergy
- Anaphylactic Shellfish Allergy
- Anaphylactic Tree Nut Allergy
- Animal Allergies
- Atopic Dermatitis (eczema)
- Chronic Pharyngitis
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Combined Immunity Deficiency
- Common Variable Immune Deficiency (cvid)
- Copd (chronic Obstructive
- Dermatitis Due To Drugs
- Dermatitis Due To Food
- Dermatitis Due To Substances Taken Internally
- Deviated Septum
- Eczema And Contact Dermatitis Due To Cosmetics
- Diplomate National Board of Medical Examiners 1981
- Professional Member New York State Society of Medicine
- Professional Member New York County Medical Society
- Diplomate American Board of Allergy & Immunology 1993
- Diplomate Board of Internal Medicine 1984
- Professional Member New York City Allergy Society
- Fellow American College of Allergy & Immunology/Asthma
- Coney Island Hospital, Brooklyn, NY Internal Medicine 1983
- Long Island College Hospital, Brooklyn, NY Allergy & Immunology 1985
Dr. Arthur Marc Lubitz M.D.'s Practice location
New York, NY 10038Get Direction
NEW YORK, NY 10019Get Direction
Dr. Arthur Marc Lubitz M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lubitz
Good doctor who understands your needs.
- Nicodemus s.
Great Doctor! Great Staff! I'm a patient for life!.
- How Your Immune System Works
What is the immune system and how does it work?The immune system is regarded as the natural defense system in your body. The immune system, together with a network of cells and tissues, as well as body organs, protects your body against harmful foreign invaders or substances. Examples of foreign...
- What Is Asthma: Get the Facts
Asthma is a lung condition where the lung bronchioles constrict and get filled with mucus, narrowing the passage for air to pass through. It is a non-curable condition. However, the symptoms can be suppressed with proper medication, exercise (as prescribed by the doctor, or else, doing inappropriate...
- What Are Lymphocytes? Low, Normal, and High Lymphocyte Counts
Lymphocytes are a type of white blood cell produced in the bone marrow. A few lymphocytes enter the bloodstream while some move into the lymphatic system. Having a low or high lymphocyte count can help identify a person's medical condition. Normal lymphocyte counts usually vary from one laboratory...
- Is There a Link Between Asthma and Bronchitis?
Bronchitis and Asthma are both inflammatory conditions that affect lungs where a person’s airways swell up, causing them breathing problems.Asthma, also known as bronchial asthma, is characterized as a chronic condition in which a person’s airways become inflamed, narrow and swollen, and produce...
- What is Mold Allergy?
Mold is a type of fungus that can cause severe allergic responses when the spores are inhaled. The fungi feeds on dead and decayed organic matter. They grow rapidly and produce small spores that spread through the wind. Molds are often found in cool and damp places, like basements, rotting leaves,...
- Allergies: Symptoms, Causes and Risk Factors
What are Allergies?An allergy is basically a disorder of the immune system response that leads to certain symptoms, such as coughing, sneezing, watery eyes, and a runny nose. When the immune system reacts to a foreign substance, such as dust mites, pollen, pet dander, bee venom, or any kind of food,...
- Ann Zozo374 Stockholm St New York New York 11237
- Dr. Boyan Hadjiev M.D.30 East 40th Street New York New York 10016
- Dr. Ziv Harish MD200 ENGLE ST ENGLEWOOD NJ 07631
- Ma. Lourdes B. de Asis354 Old Hook Road Westwood New Jersey 7675
- Dr. Annette Fiorillo-Quinn DO,MS2940 Lincoln Avenue Oceanside New York 11572
- Dr. Meera Khedkar M.D.19 Holly Street Cranford New Jersey 7016