Dr. Bryan Brettin practices Orthodontics in Hudson, WI. Comprehensive orthodontic treatment includes metal wires that are inserted into orthodontic brackets, which can be made from stainless steel or a more aesthetic ceramic material. The wires interact with the brackets to move teeth into desired positions. Being advanced in the field, Dr. Brettin may also use Invisalign or other aligner trays that have been designed to align a patients? smile. As an orthodontist, Dr. Brettin must recognize various characteristics of a malocclusion or dentofacial deformity, define the nature of the problem, including the etiology if possible, and design a treatment strategy based on the specific needs and desires of the patient.
Education and Training
University of Minnesota School of Dentistry D.D.S. 2003
- Top OrthodontistMinneapolis St. Paul Magazine
- St. Croix Valley's Top OrthodontistThe Gazzette
- Clear Braces
- Preventative Treatments
- Crowded Teeth
- Orthagnathic Surgery
- Professional MemberADA
- Professional MemberAAO
- Professional MemberMDA
- Professional MemberWAO
- Professional MemberFACE
- Professional MemberRWISO (roth williams international society of orthodontics)
- Professional MemberSPEAR Study Club
- University of Iowa Orthodontics
Dr. Bryan Thomas Brettin DDS, MS's Practice location
Hudson, WI 54016Get Direction
HUDSON, WI 54016Get Direction
Stillwater, MN 55082Get Direction
Saint Paul, MN 55125Get Direction
Hudson, WI 54016Get Direction
Dr. Bryan Thomas Brettin DDS, MS's reviewsWrite Review
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Evidence for Gum Disease Causing Heart Disease is Dwindling
The American Heart Association released a new statement stating that there is no conclusive evidence to support the relationship between gum disease and heart problems, and that treating gum disease can improve heart conditions. Gum disease is a major contributor to tooth loss and decay in adults....
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- Dr. Olga M. Sanchez-hernandez D.M.D., M.S., M.S.4764 Eastern Valley Rd Mc Calla AL 35111
- Dr. David Carl Hufham D.M.D.120 Euclid Ave Birmingham AL 35213
- Dr. Carl Kilpatrick Walker D.M.D.,M.S.521 Montgomery Hwy Birmingham AL 35216
- Dr. Richard B Penfield DMD122 7th Ave Ne Alabaster AL 35007
- Erin L Gaither DDS4851 Cahaba River Rd Birmingham AL 35243
- Dr. Deborah A Sema D.M.D, M.S.415 W Oxmoor Rd Birmingham AL 35209