Dr. Lynn Clifford is a Dentist practicing in Lyman, WY. Dr. Clifford specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Lynn J Clifford DDS's Practice location
Lyman, WY 82937 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Lynn J Clifford DDS | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Lynn J Clifford DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Clifford
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- Edward Trimmier 233 N. Fairview Ave Spartanburg South Carolina 29302
- Dr. Richard T. Provine D.M.D 1111 W O Ezell Blvd Spartanburg SC 29301
- Dr. Daniel A Nickles DMD 1330 N Pleasantburg Dr Greenville SC 29607
- Dr. Kim L Capehart D.D.S., PH.D. 621 Se Main St Simpsonville SC 29681
- Dr. Paul David Walters D.M.D. 502 East Rutherford St Landrum SC 29356
- Dr. John Wayne Hooker DDS 60 Pacolet St Tryon NC 28782