Dr. Jeffery Long M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)600 Caisson Hill Rd Dept Of Ob/Gyn - Roo Fort Riley KS, 66442
Dr. Jeffery Long is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Fort Riley, KS. Dr. Long specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Long can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Long can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Univ of Ky Coll of Med, Lexington Ky 1997
University of Kentucky College of Medicine 1995
- Univ Of So Al Hosps, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- University Of So Al Hosps
Dr. Jeffery Long M.D.'s Practice location
Fort Riley, KS 66442Get Direction
Dr. Jeffery Long M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Long
- Leukocytes in Urine: What Does Leukocyte Esterase in Urine Mean?
What are leukocytes?White blood cells (WBCs) are also called as leukocytes. They protect the body from infections by fighting foreign invaders such as viruses, bacteria, fungi, or parasites. Phagocytes and lymphocytes are forms of white blood cells (WBCs).Phagocytes engulf foreign particles like...
- How to Choose a Good Birth Control Method for You
Birth control methods give the flexibility and option for individuals to become parents. There are a number of methods available and making a choice in this regard is truly hard. Firstly, one should know about the different methods of birth control available.Talk to your doctor regarding the...
- Low-Dose Aspirin May Cut Ovarian Cancer Risk
Aspirin, a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug, can help with many health problems. It can reduce fever, ease pain, and even prevent a heart attack or stroke. For some time now researchers have looked into the connection between aspirin and cancer prevention. ...
- Single Embryo Transfers Are Safer for Having Healthy a Baby
According to an international study published in the journal BMJ, women who have single embryo transfer rather than double embryo transfer have more chances of having a full-term pregnancy in in vitro fertilization. This study was a review of medical literature carried out by D.J. McLemon, an...
- What are the Different Types of Breast Cancer?
Appropriate treatment options for breast cancer differ depending on what type of cancer the individual has. A biopsy of the tissue samples from the breast helps to identify the type of breast cancer. Most breast cancers bloom in the ducts that connect lobules to the nipple in the breast. It is rare...
- Should I Go on Birth Control if I Have Endometriosis?
Endometriosis is a condition marked by the growth of the tissues lining the inner part of uterus, towards the outer side of uterus. It is a non-curable condition that affects many women in their reproductive years. It is a very painful disorder and often treated with painkillers and hormone...
- Dr. Annette Brown DO650 HUEBNER RD FORT RILEY KS 66442
- Ronal B Mason M.D.600 CAISSON HILL ROAD FORT RILEY SC 66442
- Dr. Daniel Cole Sessions MD600 CAISSON HILL RD FORT RILEY KS 66442
- Dr. Sharon Y Harris-baugh MD600 CAISSON HILL RD FT RILEY KS 66442
- Dr. Lauren Marie Giulitto D.O.650 HUEBNER RD FORT RILEY KS 66442
- Dr. Toni Lee Buchheit M.D.650 HUEBNER RD FORT RILEY KS 66442