Dr. Christopher Paul Parrish MD
Pediatrician1520 San Pablo St Suite 1000 Los Angeles CA, 90033
Dr. Christopher Parrish is a pediatrician practicing in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Parrish is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Parrish diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Parrish can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Christopher Paul Parrish MD's Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90033Get Direction
DALLAS, TX 75390Get Direction
Dr. Christopher Paul Parrish MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Parrish
- Low-Grade Fever and Teething
Introduction Your baby, who used to be so peaceful, has all of a sudden become fussy, cranky, chews on every single thing, and is drooling. He wants to be held, keeps you half the night awake, and wants to be nursed the whole day. This is the world of teething that the baby has entered in. Other...
- Is This Genital Herpes or do I have Cold Sores?
Herpes is caused by the herpes simplex virus (HSV). This virus causes both genital herpes and oral herpes (cold sores). However, the strain varies, with the herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV1) causing cold sores while the herpes simplex type 2 (HSV2) causes genital herpes. HSV1 is mostly transmitted...
- What is Hand, Foot, and Mouth Disease?
This mild viral disease most commonly seen in children is caused by enterovirus. Hand, foot, and mouth disease may happen in adults as well. It is characterized by sores in the mouth, hands, and legs and usually lasts for a few weeks. The disease is more common during the summer and fall. This...
- Which Specialists Can Treat ADHD?
People suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) encounter several challenges including social, academic or professional difficulties. These issues make it important for ADHD patients to receive definitive treatments that work for them. ADHD is also very common among children....
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- How to Protect Your Child from Getting Head Lice in School
Head lice are grayish insects that feed on human blood extracted from the scalp. Female lice release sticky substances that attach all eggs to specific hair shafts. Eggs are laid a few millimeters from the shaft - an environment that offers the idyllic temperature for incubation.Everyone who comes...
- Dr. Judy A. Hunter M.D.3565 Del Amo Blvd Torrance CA 90503
- Joel M. Warsh11650 Riverside Dr. Studio City California 91602
- Ms. Erlinda L. Koo MD223 N Garfield Ave Monterey Park CA 91754
- Nord S. Nation2880 Atlantic Avenue Long Beach California 90806
- Dr. Meada Pakour M.D.3671 W 6th St Los Angeles CA 90020
- Dr. Victor A Kevorkian M.D.14111 Van Ness Ave Gardena California 90249