Dr. Anil Singh practices Pulmonology in Pittsburgh, PA. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Singh manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
Ross University School of Medicine
- Toothpick penetration of stomach.
- Introduction to the Anatomy and Physiology of Pulmonary Circulation.
- Pathogenesis and Epidemiology of Venous Thromboembolic Disease.
- Clinical Presentation and Risk Factors of Venous Thromboembolic Disease.
- Diagnostic Considerations of Venous Thromboembolic Disease.
- Prophylaxis for Venous Thromboembolism.
- Aultman Hospital
Dr. Anil Chadanand Singh M.D.'s Practice location
Pittsburgh, PA 15212Get Direction
Cranberry Twp, PA 16066Get Direction
Dr. Anil Chadanand Singh M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Pneumocystis Carinii Pneumonia?
Pneumocystis carinii pneumonia (PCP) is a very serious disease, which is characterized by a fluid buildup and inflammation in the lungs. This lung infection is caused by the fungus Pneumocystis jiroveci. It is an opportunistic disease that usually infects immunosuppressed individuals, especially...
- What This New Therapeutic Drug Trial Means for Cystic Fibrosis
If you have cystic fibrosis, chances are that at some point you have had difficulty breathing due to mucus build-up in your lungs. That thick mucus can make it more than just hard to breathe, as it can cause inflammation and increase your chance of injury. Clear airways may be just around the corner...
- Pneumonia: The Signs and Symptoms
You may be a patient concerned about the symptoms of pneumonia or you may have a friend or relative with symptoms suggestive of pneumonia. There are no universal symptoms that apply to every individual. The symptoms will vary from person to person and depend on the specific situation of each and...
- Pneumonia: Are There Multiple Types?
What is pneumonia?Pneumonia is an acute lung infection that causes inflammation of the air sacs in either one or both lungs. The air sacs get filled with fluid or pus, making it difficult for the affected person to properly breathe. Individuals who have contracted the infection usually cough and...
- RSV Symptoms
What is RSV?RSV or respiratory syncytial virus is a common virus that usually affects the respiratory tract. It can cause colds in adults and older children, but may cause serious lung infections, such as pneumonia or bronchiolitis in babies and immunocompromised individuals. CausesRSV is only...
- Prenatal Testing and Diagnosis of Cystic Fibrosis
Cystic fibrosis (CF) is an inherited disease that is caused by a defect in the cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator (CFTR) gene. The CFTR protein is responsible for controlling the transportation of salt in and out of cells. Any mutations in the CFTR gene can cause an imbalance in the...
- Dr. Mark Lega MD100 S JACKSON AVE PITTSBURGH PA 15202
- Mr. Mark Anthony Provenzano MD9104 Babcock Blvd Pittsburgh PA 15237
- Dr. Gregory John Fino M.D.1000 Bower Hill Road Pittsburgh PA 15243
- Dr. Joseph M Pilewski MD3601 5th Ave Pittsburgh PA 15213
- Mr. Thomas Lee Schauble MD9104 Babcock Blvd Pittsburgh PA 15237
- Dr. Stephen George Basheda D.O.1050 Bower Hill Rd Pittsburgh PA 15243