Dr. Gerald Hagin is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Sioux City, IA. Dr. Hagin specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Mt Sinai Sch of Med of The City Univ of Ny, New York Ny 1975
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Medical Oncology
- University Med Ctr, Hematology-Internal Medicine; Kaiser Permanente Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Kaiser Permanente Med Center
Dr. Gerald D Hagin M.D.'s Practice location
Sioux City, IA 51101Get Direction
AUSTIN, TX 78759Get Direction
Dr. Gerald D Hagin M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Daughter's Donation Gives Mom with Lymphoma a Fighting Chance
Chyanne Ojageer, a 14-year-old teenager from Kissimmee, Florida, became one of the youngest bone marrow donors in the state when she donated her own bone marrow to help save her mother’s life.Neisha Ojageer, never in her wildest dreams thought that her daughter would be the person to save her...
- Lymphoma: The Importance of a Support System & Communication
Regardless of what’s being said, communication is something that many people struggle with in their personal relationships. Communication requires self-awareness, listening skills, and the ability to empathize and convey thoughts and feelings accurately. When people are diagnosed with chronic...
- The Link Between Melatonin and Lymphoma
There’s always room for improvement when it comes to the experience and outcomes of cancer treatment. Fortunately, scientists are constantly researching new, better ways to do so. Although standard treatment remains mostly the same for now, the medical community is making great strides in...
- Living with Lymphoma Day by Day
A majority of individuals diagnosed with lymphoma find that they have to make a great deal of adjustments to their lives. There are several physical, emotional, social, and everyday obstacles from diagnosis to remission.Living with lymphoma can be different for every individual, which is why it is...
- How to Deal with Lymphoma Treatment Fatigue
Treatment fatigue is a very common problem among lymphoma patients. Whether the patient is doing pharmaceutical treatments, chemotherapy, or other treatments, they will likely lead to fatigue and a feeling of being burnt out.This article will go over what treatment fatigue is, symptoms that are...
- New Study Discovers How Lymphoma Affects Survivors’ Ability to Work
Young adults in many countries pride themselves on their work. They have worked hard to get to where they are and there is a huge sense of accomplishment in joining the adult world and being able to provide for themselves and their new families if applicable. When cancer comes along, their ability...
- Dr. Santiago Fabian Moscoso martinez M.D.230 NEBRASKA ST SIOUX CITY IA 51101
- Dr. Stephen P Kahanic MD230 Nebraska St Sioux City IA 51101
- Dr. Kamalesh Bala M.D.230 Nebraska St Sioux City IA 51101
- Dr. Radha M Rao M.D.230 Nebraska St Sioux City IA 51101
- Dr. Donald B Wender M.D.230 Nebraska St Sioux City IA 51101
- Dr. John Charles Michalak M.D.230 Nebraska St Sioux City IA 51101