Dr. Frattali practices in our Clarks Summit, Hamlin, and Scranton offices. She joined Northeastern Eye Institute in 1993, and is the third generation of her family to practice ophthalmology in the Scranton ...
Education and Training
Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 1990
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
- Hahnemann Univ Hosp, Ophthalmology; Hahnemann Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine
Dr. Mary Jennifer Frattali MD's Practice location
Clarks Summit, PA 18411Get Direction
Dr. Mary Jennifer Frattali MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Frattali
- What are the Pros and Cons of Lasik Eye Surgery?
Lasik eye surgery, short form for laser in situ keratomileusis, is the most exercised surgical option for correcting eye vision discrepancies in America. Its immense popularity has a lot to do with the significant vision improvement it brings about completely dispensing eyeglasses or contact lenses....
- Tips For Living with Cataracts
Several vision issues that are related to aging can be solved by practical approaches like more illumination when reading or fixing poor lighting conditions in your home.When you grow to over 60 years of age, you may require more lighting for most indoor and outdoor activities. This is caused by the...
- What is Chalazion? Know about its Symptoms, Causes and Treatment
What is Chalazion?A chalazion is a benign and painless nodule which can occur in the upper or lower eyelid. It is common and is sometimes called a meibomian cyst or a tarsal cyst. The term chalazion (pronounced kah-la'-ze-on) originates from the Greek word which means a small lump. These nodules...
- How Long Will I Not Be Able to See After Undergoing Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty, or eyelid surgery as it's commonly known, is performed to correct droopy upper and/or lower eyelids and under-eye bags. The surgery may be performed for functional or medical reasons. Functional blepharoplasty corrects problems related to upper eyelids that sag or droop enough to...
- Eye Twitching: Causes and How to Stop It
What is eye twitching?While it may seem like a normal experience of the eye, eye twitching could become irritating and could be a cause for concern when it persists for a long period of time and with higher frequency. In medical terms, eye twitching is known as blepharospasm, which is defined as an...
- Eyelid Twitching and Stress
What is eyelid twitching?Eyelid twitching or myokymia is an involuntary eyelid spasm. The upper lid is usually affected, but spasms can also occur in the lower lid or both lids. Eyelid twitching is often mild for most people. However, others may experience stronger spasms, which may force their lids...
- Dr. Joseph Patrick Mcgraw MD703 Rutter Ave Kingston PA 18704
- Dr. Michael W Rosiecki MD1360 Wyoming Ave Scranton PA 18509
- Dr. Mouhammed O Abuattieh MD675 BALTIMORE DR WILKES BARRE PA 18702
- Dr. Randall R Peairs MD200 Mifflin Ave Scranton PA 18503
- Dr. Thomas George Sharkey MD703 Rutter Ave Kingston PA 18704
- Dr. Erik Forrest Kruger MD703 Rutter Ave Kingston PA 18704