Dr. Marianne Frieri M.D.
Internist | Clinical & Laboratory Immunology2201 Hempstead Tpke East Meadow NY, 11554
Marianne Frieri, M.D., Ph.D,. Chief of Allergy Immunology, Department of Medicine, Attending in Pediatrics, Medicine NSLIJHCS is a Professor of Medicine & Pathology, State University of NY at Stony Br ...
Education and Training
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine 1978
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- 1984
- Contact Dermatitis
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Hives (urticaria)
- Member American Academy of Allergy Asthma and Immunology
- Member American College of Allergy Asthma and Immunology
- Member Long Island Allergy Asthma Society
- Member New York State Rheumatology Society
- Member American Federation of Medical Research
- Member American Association of Certified Allergists
- Member Federation of Clinical Immunology Society (FOCIS)
- Exempla St Joseph Hospital Program
- National Institute of Allergy & Infectious Disease, Bethesda MD
- National Institutes of Health, NIH, Bethesda MD
- National Institute of Allergy & Infectious Disease
Dr. Marianne Frieri M.D.'s Practice location
East Meadow, NY 11554Get Direction
Dr. Marianne Frieri M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Frieri
- Are Spas Safe?
The word spa derives from the history of a small village in Belgium, where Roman soldiers would relax in local hot mineral springs to alleviate body aches. Bath techniques, similar to the ones the Romans took advantage of in Belgium, have been used to cure many ailments in different...
- Are Creatine Supplements Necessary?
Creatine, the popular chemical among athletes for enhanced performance, can be obtained from any normal diet. This chemical is also manufactured naturally in the body, and it can help create energy from the food an individual consumes. Although it is a popular choice among athletes, there is no...
- What Could Lightheadedness Mean?
What is Lightheadedness?Older adults commonly complain about feeling woozy, lightheaded, or a little faint.The reason may not be something dangerous, but still, if you feel lightheaded, it is better to be careful. Serious injuries due to a fall can result due to lightheadedness even though there...
- How Is Shingles Treated?
Shingles, or herpes zoster, refers to the painful skin rashes caused by the varicella zoster virus. In this condition, a band of rashes usually appears in a small area on the face or body. This infection is very common in people who have a weak immune system due to various reasons. Older adults are...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Walk Your Way to a Healthy Life
Walking is one of the simplest forms of exercise and does not require any equipment, other than a pair of good shoes.Julia Valentour, MS, exercise physiologist and program coordinator for the American Council on Exercise, suggests that exercise doesn't have to be hard to be very effective. If a...
- Dr. Faiz Ahmed Khan MD2201 Hempstead Tpke East Meadow New York 11554
- Dr. Omer Masood M.D.30 NEWBRIDGE RD LOWR LEVEL1 EAST MEADOW NY 11554
- Dr. Suhail A Shah M.D.1483 Beech Ln East Meadow NY 11554
- Dr. Andre George Giannakopoulos M.D.2578 HEMPSTEAD TPKE EAST MEADOW NY 11554
- Peter Farrugia M.D.2512 Hysler St East Meadow NY 11554
- Dr. Steven J. Walerstein M.D.2201 Hempstead Tpke East Meadow NY 11554