Dr. Michael Howard Kalnoski MD
Pathologist | Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology1001 Sw Klickitat Way #205 Seattle WA, 98134
Dr. Michael Kalnoski is a pathologist practicing in Seattle, WA. Dr. Kalnoski is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Kalnoski can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Kalnoski may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
St Louis Univ Sch of Med, St Louis Mo 1997
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP- Hematology Pathology
- A rapid method for purifying PCR products for direct sequence analysis.
- Phenotypic abnormalities strongly reflect genotype in patients with unexplained cytopenias.
- Immunolocalization of muscle and nonmuscle isoforms of actin in myogenic cells and adult skeletal muscle.
- Identification and quantification of actin isoforms in vertebrate cells and tissues.
- A procedure for the immunoblotting of proteins separated on isoelectric focusing gels.
- Distinct populations of microtubules: tyrosinated and nontyrosinated alpha tubulin are distributed differently in vivo.
- Univ Of Wa Sch Of Med, Hematology-Pathology; Univ Of Wa Sch Of Med, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
Dr. Michael Howard Kalnoski MD's Practice location
Seattle, WA 98134Get Direction
Dr. Michael Howard Kalnoski MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kalnoski
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- How Does Dengue Fever Spread?
Dengue Fever is Caused by a VirusDengue fever is a viral disease common to tropical and subtropical countries where the weather is hot and humid for long stretches of the year. There are four strains of the virus - all belonging to the same family - that infect humans with dengue fever. A fifth...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Are There Vaccines Available For Cholera?
What Is Cholera?Cholera is an infectious disease that affects mostly the intestines, but causes complications to the rest of the body. Once a person suffers from cholera, the first parts of the body to be affected are the intestines. It is an infection caused by a bacteria known as the Vibrio...
- Treatments for Bladder Cancer
The treatment options or medications for bladder cancer depend largely on the advancement of cancer. The treatment is different for the early stage non-invasive bladder cancer and the more advanced muscle-invasive bladder cancer.During treatment, all hospitals have multidisciplinary teams (MDTs),...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Dr. Brian A Folz M.D.1001 Sw Klickitat Way Seattle WA 98134
- Dr. Peter Matthias Benda MD1001 Klickitat Way Sw Seattle WA 98134
- Dr. Michael Butler Petzar MD1737 Airport Way South Seattle WA 98134
- Dr. Joren Brent Keylock M.D.1001 SW KLICKITAT WAY, SUITE 205 SEATTLE WA 98134
- Dr. Angie Khue-vi Pham M.D.1001 Sw Klickitat Way Seattle WA 98134
- Dr. Kenneth Alan Meckler MD1001 Klickitat Way Sw Seattle WA 98134