Dr. Robert E Stocker MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)1900 Centracare Cir Saint Cloud MN, 56303
Dr. Robert Stocker is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Saint Cloud, MN. Dr. Stocker specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Stocker can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Stocker can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Univ of Mn Med Sch-Minneapolis, Minneapolis Mn 1986
University of Minnesota Medical School 1986
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Gestational Diabetes
- Univ Of Mi Hosps & Hlth Ctrs, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Mayo Grad Sch Med/Mayo Fndn, Diagnostic Radiology; Hennepin Co Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- University of Michigan Program
Dr. Robert E Stocker MD's Practice location
Saint Cloud, MN 56303Get Direction
Dr. Robert E Stocker MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Stocker
Best OB/GYN around.
- Am I a Candidate for Gastric Bypass Surgery?
Gastric bypass surgery is the best-known type of weight loss surgery. The aim of gastric bypass surgery is to restrict how much food a person can eat and how much nutrients to absorb. The result of this procedure is weight loss.Gastric bypass surgery is not designed for everyone who wishes to lose...
- Are Weight Loss Drugs Good For You?
Are you obese and looking for a safe and convenient option to lose weight? Are you unhappy with the diet plans that are available? Have you attempted different weight loss options? Are you under a long-term treatment plan for obesity? In these cases, prescription weight loss drugs seem to be a...
- Does My Heavy Menstruation Mean I Have Fibroids?
Heavy periods are very common, and for most cases, the real cause is unknown. However, fibroids and endometriosis have proven to be the primary contributors. There are multiple ways to alleviate heavy periods and effectively managing them. Options include surgical operations, IUD, and the use of...
- Sleep Positioners May Increase a Baby's Risk of Death
A warning has been issued by the FDA and the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) against the use of sleep-positioning devices for babies. About 12 deaths have been reported with the use of these devices in the last 13 years.FDA principal deputy commissioner, Joshua Sharfstein, reported that...
- Why We Can’t Treat All Ovarian Cancer the Same Way
Over the last three decades, ovarian cancer survival rates have seen very little improvement. The current five-year survival rate for ovarian cancer is 43%, a low percentage that is a result of the fact that this type of cancer is difficult to detect and often goes undiagnosed until it has reached...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Dr. Nathan David Lee M.D.251 County Road 120 Saint Cloud MN 56303
- Dr. Catherine A Matuska MD1900 Centracare Cir Saint Cloud MN 56303
- Dr. Lydia M Wade M.D.1900 Centra Care Circle Saint Cloud MN 56303
- Dr. Stacia S Anderson MD1900 Centracare Cir Saint Cloud MN 56303
- Dr. Charles J Snow MD1406 SIXTH AVE N ST CLOUD MN 56303
- Dr. David A Kroska MD1900 Centracare Cir Saint Cloud MN 56303