Dr. Craig Selzman is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Chapel Hill, NC. Dr. Selzman specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Selzman typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Thoracic SurgeryAmerican Board of Thoracic SurgeryABTS
- Interleukin-1beta deficiency results in reduced NF-kappaB levels in pregnant mice.
- Acellular components of Chlamydia pneumoniae stimulate cytokine production in human blood mononuclear cells.
- Functional reconstitution and regulation of IL-18 activity by the IL-18R beta chain.
- Current approaches to therapy for vascular injury.
- Vasopressin in cardiovascular patients: therapeutic implications.
- Vasopressin in the cardiac surgery intensive care unit.
- Relative contribution of the TNF-alpha receptors to murine intimal hyperplasia.
- Interleukin-10 attenuates the response to vascular injury.
- Heart transplantation for progressive cardiomyopathy as a manifestation of MELAS syndrome.
- The price of progress: destination left ventricular assist device therapy for terminal heart failure.
- Current status of the total artificial heart.
- NFkappaB decoys to prevent vein graft stenosis Invited Editorial on "inhibitory effects of NFkappaB decoy oligodeoxynucleotides on neointimal hyperplasia in a rabbit vein graft model".
- Invited commentary.
- Case 115: aortic pseudoaneurysm from penetrating superior vena cava stent.
- Characterization of a model to independently study regression of ventricular hypertrophy.
- Univ Of Co Sch Of Med, Thoracic Surgery
Dr. Craig H Selzman MD's Practice location
Chapel Hill, NC 27599Get Direction
SALT LAKE CITY, UT 84132Get Direction
Dr. Craig H Selzman MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Selzman
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Congestive Heart Failure: What is Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (CABG)?
Congestive Heart Failure is the leading cause of emergency hospitalization among people aged over sixty. It is a condition where the heart is inefficient in pumping the required amount of blood to the other parts of the body. This inefficiency can sometimes be so severe that it can impair the...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Dr. Cyrus J Parsa M.D.2100 Erwin Rd Durham NC 27710
- Dr. Matthew Galen Hartwig M.D.2100 Erwin Rd Durham NC 27705
- Dr. Betty Caroline Tong M.D.Duke South Rm 3589 Durham NC 27710
- Dr. Paul Chun yung Tang M.D.40 Duke Medicine Cir Durham NC 27710
- Dr. Brian Lima M.D.1010 W 40th St Austin TX 78756
- Dr. Jeffrey G Gaca MD2100 Erwin Road Durham NC 27710