Dr. Jocelyn Rae Idema D.O
Orthopaedic Surgeon9735 North 90th Place Scottsdale AZ, 85258
Dr. Jocelyn Idema is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Scottsdale, AZ. Dr. Idema specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Idema tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
- MemberAmerican Osteopathic Association, DO
- Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine2006
- Oklahoma State University Affiliated Hospitals2006
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine Affiliated Hospitals2008
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Spine Fellowship, Spine Insitute of Arizona, Scottsdale, AZ USA 2011
- Behavioral Health
- CIGNA Dental PPO
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus with CareLink
- Choice Fund PPO
- FL Health Savings
- FL Open Access
- FL Open Access Value
- HMO - Northern California
- HMO - Northern California Open Access
- HMO - Southern California
- HMO - Southern California Open Access
- HMO Open Access
- Health Savings
- Medicare Access
- Medicare Select (HMO)
- Network - Northern California
- Network - Northern California Open Access
- Network - Southern California
- Network - Southern California Open Access
- Network Open Access
- Network POS
- Open Access Plan
- Open Access Plus ONLY
- Open Access Plus/CareLink
- POS - Northern California
- POS - Northern California Open Access
- POS - Southern California
- POS - Southern California Open Access
- POS Open Access
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
- Vision PPO
- Workers' Compensation
Dr. Jocelyn Rae Idema D.O's Practice location
Scottsdale, AZ 85258 Get Direction
Lynchburg, VA 24501 Get Direction
WASHINGTON, PA 15301 Get Direction
Dr. Jocelyn Rae Idema D.O's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Idema
- What To Expect After Carpal Tunnel Surgery
What is carpal tunnel surgery?Carpal tunnel surgery is a surgery that is performed on the hand to correct any problems that you may have with your carpal tunnels. The surgery can be performed as an open surgery or the doctor can use a less invasive approach.There are so many things and changes that...
- Physical Activity Benefits Knees
Results from a new study contradict earlier reports that exercise may not be beneficial for the knees. According to the new study, there is no doubt that exercise improves knee cartilage and the overall knee health. The researchers do agree that exercise is linked with increased chances of bony...
- Muscle Relaxants for Fibromyalgia
What is fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is known as a muscle-related pain syndrome or myofascial pain syndrome. It can be due to a general type of pain such as muscle pain or back pain, and certain tender areas in the body. Individuals suffering from fibromyalgia would have various tender spots in the...
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Fibromyalgia
What is fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is a medical condition that is characterized by widespread musculoskeletal pain along with sleep disturbances, memory problems, mood swings, and fatigue. According to studies, fibromyalgia intensifies painful sensations by affecting how the brain processes pain...
- What Is Spinal Stenosis Back Surgery?
What is spinal stenosis?Spinal stenosis is a disorder of the spine in which the spinal chord narrows. Congenital spinal stenosis is a condition in which the spine is already narrowed at birth. Factors that can result in spinal stenosis are herniated discs, osteophytes, which are ingrown bones or...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Correcting Foot Deformities with Surgery
Research and Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disorder OutlookHow Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disorder Could Affect Some IndividualsAffecting those mostly between the ages of 18 to 60 according to The Mayo Clinic, this hereditary group of disorders can affect numerous stages of life. Although some therapies could be of...
- Dr. Karl A. Bergmann M.D. 601 N 30th St Omaha NE 68131
- Dr. Anthony Hedley M.D. 2122 East Highland Avenue Phoenix Arizona 85016
- Dr. Matthew J. Seidel MD 4614 East Shea Boulevard Phoenix Arizona 85028
- Dr. David A. Camarata M.D. 5620 East Bell Road Scottsdale AZ 85254
- Dennis L. Armstrong 6553 East Baywood Avenue Mesa Arizona 85215
- Dr. Hrayr G Basmajian M.D., M.S. 160 E Artesia St Pomona CA 91767