Dr. Jocelyn Idema is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Scottsdale, AZ. Dr. Idema specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Idema tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
- MemberAmerican Osteopathic Association, DO
- Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine2006
- Oklahoma State University Affiliated Hospitals2006
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine Affiliated Hospitals2008
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Spine Fellowship, Spine Insitute of Arizona, Scottsdale, AZ USA 2011
- Behavioral Health
- CIGNA Dental PPO
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus with CareLink
- Choice Fund PPO
- FL Health Savings
- FL Open Access
- FL Open Access Value
- HMO - Northern California
- HMO - Northern California Open Access
- HMO - Southern California
- HMO - Southern California Open Access
- HMO Open Access
- Health Savings
- Medicare Access
- Medicare Select (HMO)
- Network - Northern California
- Network - Northern California Open Access
- Network - Southern California
- Network - Southern California Open Access
- Network Open Access
- Network POS
- Open Access Plan
- Open Access Plus ONLY
- Open Access Plus/CareLink
- POS - Northern California
- POS - Northern California Open Access
- POS - Southern California
- POS - Southern California Open Access
- POS Open Access
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
- Vision PPO
- Workers' Compensation
Dr. Jocelyn Rae Idema D.O's Practice location
Scottsdale, AZ 85258 Get Direction
Lynchburg, VA 24501 Get Direction
WASHINGTON, PA 15301 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Jocelyn Rae Idema D.O | Orthopaedic Surgeon
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Jocelyn Rae Idema D.O's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Idema
- How Effective is Knee Replacement Surgery?
How Effective is Knee Replacement Surgery?This surgery is normally recommended for elderly people who suffer from severe pain due to osteoarthritis. It is suggested for people if the pain and stiffness in their joints affects their mobility and daily activities. One has to understand both the...
- What Is Olecranon Bursitis?
Whenever a bursa is inflamed and becomes swollen, it causes a lot of pain around the affected area. The condition is called bursitis. The inflammation and swelling of the bursa are the causes of pain. The bursa is a sac filled with fluid, which is always located between the muscles, tendons, bones,...
- What to Expect While Undergoing Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Spinal stenosis is a condition where two spinal vertebrae separated by an intervertebral disc come closer as the disc wears off due to osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis or trauma. When this happens, the spinal nerve that runs between them becomes compressed causing pain to the individual. The...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Know Your Risk for Bone Fractures
Have you ever received a bone density test? This test is crucial for women who are experiencing menopause, as it tests how thin and frail their bones are. One might be prescribed medications to help this condition.“Bone density tests are good indicators for the risks of fractures”, says...
- Reasons for Knee Replacement Surgery
Knee replacement surgery is a surgical procedure that involves the removal of parts of your natural knee joint and replacing them with artificial parts known as prostheses. Knee replacement is a very common procedure used to repair your knee joint.Many conditions can make your doctor decide to...
- Dr. Karl A. Bergmann M.D. 601 N 30th St Omaha NE 68131
- Dr. Jagdeep S. Sodhi MD 1160 Kepler Dr Green Bay WI 54311
- Dr. George J. Swartz MD 2525 E ROOSEVELT ST PHOENIX AZ 85008
- Dr. Anthony Hedley M.D. 2122 E Highland Ave Phoenix AZ 85016
- Dr. Matthew J. Seidel MD 4614 E Shea Blvd Phoenix AZ 85028
- Dr. Lyle Christopher Young MD 2557 S. Val Vista Drive Gilbert AZ 85295