Dante Caleb-samuel Dali DO
Surgeon1111 6th Ave Des Moines IA, 50314
Dr. Dante Dali is a general surgeon practicing in Des Moines, IA. Dr. Dali specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Dali provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine
Dante Caleb-samuel Dali DO's Practice location
Des Moines, IA 50314Get Direction
MASON CITY, IA 50401Get Direction
- What are the Surgeries Used in Treating Gallstones?
Right below the liver is a small sac known as the gallbladder. Its function is to hold bile until it is required. The bile helps in the digestion/breakdown of fats. When fats are noticed by the gallbladder, it pushes the bile concentrate towards the small intestine through contractions.Bile pigment,...
- What is an Open Cholecystectomy?
Open cholecystectomy, also known as open gall bladder removal, is a surgical procedure which involves removal of the gallbladder through creation of a large opening in the abdomen. The main aim of this surgical operation is to provide relief to people suffering from gallstones and other...
- Recovering From Anal Fissure Surgery
An anal fissure is normally the result of the overstretching of the anal mucosa or moist tissue. It can overstretch due to a number of reasons such as passing extra-large and/or hard stools, constipation, low blood flow to the area, excessive diarrhea, dietary choices, and childbirth among others....
- How to Prepare for a Tonsillectomy
What Is a Tonsillectomy?The tonsils are a very important part of your body. They are located in two glands at the back of your throat. In your younger years, they help produce antibodies that help you fight infections that attack your body. Sometimes, however, the tonsils themselves can get...
- What Is an Umbilical Hernia Surgery?
An umbilical hernia operation is a surgical procedure that repairs an umbilical hernia issue. A hernia is a protrusion that usually appears in the abdomen. The bulging effect is due to the intestines or bowels trying to push their way out of the abdominal walls via the weak spots. Although commonly...
- What are Kidney Stones: Get the Facts
Kidney stones is a condition that's rate of infection is increasing every day especially in people aged between 20 and 40 years old. Statistics have indicated that around 20 percent of the world's population suffer from kidney stones. Among these, 20 percent are men while 10 percent are women. ...
- Dr. Benjamin P Schlicher MD1415 Woodland Ave Des Moines IA 50309
- Dr. Michael P Mohan M.D.5950 University Ave West Des Moines IA 50266
- Dr. Qasim Latif Chaudhry MB BCHIowa Methodist medical center Des Moines IA 50309
- Dr. Tamer Ayad Malik MD1212 PLEASANT ST STE 211 DES MOINES IA 50309
- Dr. Jason Kimball Shellnut M.D.1415 Woodland Ave Des Moines IA 50309
- Dr. Natisha Nicole Jensen MD1111 6th Ave Des Moines IA 50314