Dr. Walter Morgan MD
Surgeon (Pediatric) | Pediatric Surgery3601 Tvc Nashville TN, 37232
Dr. Walter Morgan practices Pediatric Surgery in Nashville, TN. Dr. Morgan treats children who have an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery. Some of the surgical problems seen by pediatric surgeons are often quite different from those commonly seen by adult or general surgeons. Dr. Morgandiagnoses, treats, and manages childrens surgical needs such as abnormalities of the groin in childhood and, surgical repair of birth defects, surgical care of tumors, transplantation operations, and endoscopic procedures.
Education and Training
Vanderbilt Univ Sch of Med, Nashville Tn 1982
Vanderbilt University School of Medicine 1982
- Birth Defects
- Umbilical Hernia
- Inguinal Hernia
- Johns Hopkins Hosp, Pediatric Surgery-Surgery; Johns Hopkins Hosp, General Surgery
- Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health Program A
Dr. Walter Morgan MD's Practice location
Nashville, TN 37232Get Direction
Dr. Walter Morgan MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Morgan
- What Does a Pediatric Surgeon Do?
What is a pediatric surgeon?A pediatric surgeon is a pediatrician, who is specially trained to perform a variety of medical procedures on newborns, infants, and children. They are experts when it comes to the diagnosis and operative care of different health conditions in children. These specialists...
- Understanding Hernia and Hernia Surgery
Feeling pain and swelling in the groin region can be a very unpleasant experience, especially when the pain gets worse when you cough or lift heavy objects. Experiencing these symptoms might signify the presence of groin hernia. A groin hernia is usually referred to in medical terms as an inguinal...
- An Appendectomy for Appendicitis
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a tube-like extension attached to the large intestine. The appendix has no known function, but one thing for certain is that one can live without it with no apparent consequences.Appendicitis is a life and death kind of matter and should be treated...
- Are There Risks To A Circumcision?
It is a procedure that takes just a few minutes to remove the foreskin of a male’s penis.This process has been associated with a number of things; some of them are true,while others are not. Depending on the circumstances, different people have viewed circumcision as an act that comes with its own...
- What Is Hydrocele Repair?
Hydrocele repair is a surgical process that aims to correct the swelling of the scrotum that occurs as a result of hydroceles. A hydrocele is a painless buildup of fluid around the testicles. Fluid buildup causes the scrotum and the groin area to swell. This swelling can make you uncomfortable even...
- How to Prepare for Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy refers to a surgical procedure done for the purpose of repairing or removing a hydrocele, a buildup of watery fluid around one or both testicles. This sac swells as fluid accumulates, causing discomfort but usually no pain. Since hydrocelectomy involves a sensitive part of the...
- Dr. Stephen Eric Morrow MD3601 Tvc Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Nathan Michael Novotny M.D.2200 Childrens Way Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Andrew Murphy MD2601 Tvc Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Wallace Neblett MD3601 Tvc Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Martin L. Blakely M.D.7102 Doctors Office Tower Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Harold N. Lovvorn MD3601 Tvc Nashville TN 37232