Osama Tariq Niazi D.O.
Internist1955 W FRYE RD CHANDLER AZ, 85224
Dr. Osama Niazi is an internist practicing in CHANDLER, AZ. Dr. Niazi specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Niazi provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
Osama Tariq Niazi D.O.'s Practice location
CHANDLER, AZ 85224Get Direction
New York, NY 10016Get Direction
Osama Tariq Niazi D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Niazi
- Paronychia Treatment
What is paronychia?Paronychia is a form of skin infection that occurs around the fingernails and toenails. Bacteria, Candida (yeast), or a combination of both microorganisms usually cause this infection. Paronychia may gradually or suddenly develop depending on the root cause of the infection. Its...
- Suffering from Constant Nausea? Here's What It Could Be
IntroductionNausea is an unpleasant feeling that is usually experienced before vomiting. Constant or persistent nausea is characterized by feeling nauseous for more than 24 hours. Although nausea and vomiting often come together, vomiting may occur without feeling nauseous and nausea can occur...
- What Are the Symptoms of Hepatitis C?
Hepatitis C refers to a viral infection of the liver that may result in liver damage, cirrhosis and even liver failure. Unfortunately, most of the people with this infection remain unaware of the same until the liver is damaged to certain extent. Hepatitis C virus is a type of virus that causes...
- How Is Bronchitis Differentiated from Other Chest Infections?
Bronchial tubes are the airways through which air travels and reaches the lungs. The inflammation of these bronchial tubes is called bronchitis. The inflammation is more often caused by a viral infection, smoke, dust, or other irritants.Bronchitis may be due to a chest infection, inflammation of...
- Apples Rank Number One on the Dirty Dozen's List
Apples are contaminated with pesticides and tops the list of ‘dirty dozen’, while onions are rated as the best among the ‘Clean 15’. The ratings are provided by consumer advocates at the nonprofit Environmental Working Group (EWG), based on the pesticides test conducted by the U.S....
- Background Noise from Televisions Can Affect Your Child's Ability to Learn
Background noise from the TV, when we leave it on without watching it, may affect young children, reports a new study. The study also reports that children in U.S. are exposed to an average of four hours of background noise from the TV. The results from the study were presented in the International...
- Dr. Chalmers Bedford Daniel M.D.9060 E Vía Linda Scottsdale AZ 85258
- Mohamad Altriki702 West Cambelback Road Phoenix Arizona 85085
- Dr. Mukesh K. Ahluwalia MD3155 E SOUTHERN AVE STE 201 MESA AZ 85204
- Yaw A. Boateng635 E. Baseline Road Phoenix Arizona 85042
- Dr. Bashar Majeed M.D.2020 N CENTRAL AVE PHOENIX AZ 85004
- Dr. Wissam Fayad M.D.3377 S Price Rd Chandler AZ 85248