Dr. Alan Morrison is a pathologist practicing in Washington, DC. Dr. Morrison is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Morrison can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Morrison may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Uniformed Services University of The Health Sciences,Bethesda, Md, United States 1990
Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences F. Edward Hebert School of Medicine 1990
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- Chordoid glioma of the third ventricle: a report of two new cases, with further evidence supporting an ependymal differentiation, and review of the literature.
- Piloleiomyoma mistaken for postacne scarring.
- Desmoplastic infantile ganglioglioma: a rare tumor with an unusual presentation.
- Atypical presentations of solitary fibrous tumors of the central nervous system:
- First case report of a fetal synovial sarcoma confirmed by molecular detection of SYT-SSX fusion gene transcripts.
- Metastasis of a histologically benign--appearing meningioma to the iliac bone.
- Ear bleeding: A sign not to be underestimated in cases of strangulation.
- CD3 in Lewy pathology: does the abnormal recall of neurodevelopmental processes underlie Parkinson's disease.
- Large pleomorphic hyalinizing angiectatic tumor of the forearm: A multidisciplinary perspective.
Dr. Alan Lee Morrison MD's Practice location
Washington, DC 20306Get Direction
Glen Burnie, MD 21061Get Direction
Dr. Alan Lee Morrison MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Holistic Treatment for Cholera
Holistic Treatment for CholeraCholera is an infection that is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae. This is a bacterium that is capable of surviving for an extremely long time, even in unpleasant environments. As a result of this factor, the bacteria can spread cholera very fast.Cholera...
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- Alternative Treatments for Cholera
Alternative Treatments for CholeraCholera is one of the most dangerous infectious diseases around the world, occurring mostly in Africa and other areas with a similar climate. The infection is mostly found in areas with extraordinarily high populations and poor sanitation services.Cholera is caused...
- How Does Dengue Fever Spread?
Dengue Fever is Caused by a VirusDengue fever is a viral disease common to tropical and subtropical countries where the weather is hot and humid for long stretches of the year. There are four strains of the virus - all belonging to the same family - that infect humans with dengue fever. A fifth...
- Treatments for Bladder Cancer
The treatment options or medications for bladder cancer depend largely on the advancement of cancer. The treatment is different for the early stage non-invasive bladder cancer and the more advanced muscle-invasive bladder cancer.During treatment, all hospitals have multidisciplinary teams (MDTs),...
- 5 Tips on Living with Mononucleosis
People with the mononucleosis (or mono) infection can live perfectly normal lives by doing what is best for them during their period of affliction. In this review, I have outlined the most essential tips on living with mononucleosis. In choosing these tips, the emphasis was focused on the well-being...
- Dr. Bong K. Kim MD6825 16th St Nw Washington DC 20306
- Dr. Teri J. Franks M.D.6825 16th Street Nw Washington DC 20306
- Dr. Jacqueline Ann Wieneke M.D.6825 16th St Nw Washington DC 20306
- Dr. Anandita Ashoke Datta M.D.6825 16th Street Nw Washington DC 20306
- Dr. Timothy D. Monaghan M.D.6825 16th St Nw Washington DC 20306
- Dr. Kathryn Marie Johnson M.D., PH.DArmed Forces Institute Of Pathology Washington DC 20306