Crystal R Bonnichsen M.D.
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease200 1st St SW Rochester MN, 55905
Dr. Crystal Bonnichsen is a cardiologist practicing in Rochester, MN. Dr. Bonnichsen specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Bonnichsen also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
University of South Dakota 2004
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Heart Disease
- Birth Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- Member Minnesota Medical Association/Zumbro Valley
- (Cardiovascular Disease (Internal Medicine)), MAYO SCHOOL OF GRADUATE MEDICAL EDUCATION, ROCHESTER, MN (2007-2011) 2007
- (Cardiology (Internal Medicine)), MAYO SCHOOL OF GRADUATE MEDICAL EDUCATION, ROCHESTER, MN 2011
Crystal R Bonnichsen M.D.'s Practice location
Rochester, MN 55905Get Direction
Crystal R Bonnichsen M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bonnichsen
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- What Is Raynaud’s Disease: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Raynaud’s disease?Raynaud’s disease, also known as Raynaud’s syndrome or Raynaud’s phenomenon, is a rare blood vessel disorder described by a French physician named Maurice Raynaud in 1862. In this condition, the blood vessels that carry blood from the heart to other parts of the...
- Ten Potential “Heartbreakers”
Although heredity and age can contribute to the demise of a healthy heart, there are still some precautions you can take to prevent heart disease. Some precautions include:1. SmokingSmoking has a profound effect on an individual's blood pressure, and it can also cause blood clots. A smoker may also...
- Gout Complications
Any medical problem left untreated can have devastating consequences. With gout, most people affected may experience a single gout attack that comes with severe pain in the affected joint. Soon thereafter, the symptoms may go away for weeks and even months, and the individual may forget about...
- The Diabetic's Connection to Heart Disease
Many already know that diabetes has a deep connection with heart disease, but a lot aren't sure about why or how. However, according to several studies, high blood glucose levels are a key contributor to this connection. High levels of blood glucose, or sugar, will often result in damage to the...
- Low-Density Lipoprotein
IntroductionTo maintain good health, balanced cholesterol levels are quite important. The liver is an organ that detoxifies drugs and other foreign substances. It also stores glycogen, which the body utilizes for energy. Other important functions of the liver include metabolizing carbohydrates,...
- Brooks S Edwards M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Asim R Zaidi M.D.200 1st St Sw Rochester MN 55905
- Thomas W. Rooke M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Rajmony Pannu M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Megan J Coylewright M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Nedaa Skeik MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905