Dr. Eric J Potthoff D.O.
Orthopaedic Surgeon250 S. Crescent Drive Mason City IA, 50401
Certified by the American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopaedic, Dr. Eric J. Potthoff joined the staff at Mason City Clinic in 2006 after several years in private solo practice in Colorado. Dr. Potthoff ...
Education and Training
Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine DO
Osteopathic SurgeonsAmerican Osteopathic Board of SurgeryAOBS
- Doctors Hospital of Stark County Orthopaedic Surgery
Experience & Accolades
- Orthopaedic Surgeon2003 - 2006Colorado Plains Medical Ctr.
Dr. Eric J Potthoff D.O.'s Practice location
Mason City, IA 50401Get Direction
MASON CITY, IA 50401Get Direction
Dr. Eric J Potthoff D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Potthoff
- David a.
- Robert s.
- Hip Pain: Causes and Treatment
Any pain that is felt around the hip joint is usually referred to as hip pain. This is a very common condition and often confusing, as there are several reasons for the pain in the hip region. Hip pain can make everyday activities more difficult. Many people feel a snapping sound in the hip joint....
- What Is Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery?
Minimally invasive knee replacement surgery is a term used to describe several procedures and modifications of conventional knee replacement aimed to reduce tissue trauma. Unlike other procedures that involve a deep cut on your knee to expose the joint, the procedure's main goal is to reduce or...
- What Specialists Treat Osteoporosis?
Osteoporosis is sometimes described as "bone thinning". It’s a disease wherein the bone’s density and quality are severely reduced. As an individual’s bones become more permeable and fragile, the susceptibility to fracture is immensely increased. Bone loss occurs silently and progressively....
- Can Sleeping with Hand Braces Slow Down Muscular Dystrophy?
In patients with muscular dystrophy, contractures usually occur as muscle breaks down. They begin at a very tender age of about 8 to 13. What this means is that muscles and tendons of the patient's wrists and hands tighten. Did you know that not all muscles lose strength at the same time? Hand...
- Everything You Need to Know About Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel surgery is a medical procedure that is done to treat a condition known as carpal tunnel syndrome. Carpal tunnel syndrome is a condition where a ligament known as the transverse carpal ligament lies over the median nerve, putting pressure on it. The condition causes numbness, weakness,...
- What Is Olecranon Bursitis?
Whenever a bursa is inflamed and becomes swollen, it causes a lot of pain around the affected area. The condition is called bursitis. The inflammation and swelling of the bursa are the causes of pain. The bursa is a sac filled with fluid, which is always located between the muscles, tendons, bones,...
- Dr. Michael Bentley Scherb M.D.250 S CRESCENT DR MASON CITY IA 50401
- Dr. Michael W Crane M.D.250 S CRESCENT DR MASON CITY IA 50401
- Dr. Richard Elmer Rattay M.D.250 S CRESCENT DR MASON CITY IA 50401
- Dr. Darron M Jones MD250 S CRESCENT DR MASON CITY IA 50401
- Dr. Timothy A Gibbons M.D.250 S CRESCENT DR MASON CITY IA 50401
- Dr. Marcia K Nelsen M.D.250 S Crescent Dr Mason City IA 50401