Dr. James Y Mamone M.D.
Orthopaedic Surgeon3 Medical Plaza Dr #110 Roseville CA, 95661
Dr. James Mamone is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Roseville, CA. Dr. Mamone specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Mamone tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
St Louis Univ Sch of Med, St Louis Mo 1992
Saint Louis University School of Medicine 1992
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Torn Meniscus
- Acl Tear
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Rotator Cuff Tear
- Abnormal Gait
- St Louis Univ Sch Of Med, Orthopedic Surgery
- St Louis University School Of Med
- St Louis University Health Science Center 1997
- St Louis University School of Medicine Program
Dr. James Y Mamone M.D.'s Practice location
Roseville, CA 95661Get Direction
Dr. James Y Mamone M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mamone
- What Is Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery?
Spinal surgery usually requires that the surgeon makes a relatively huge incision on the patient’s back in order to have complete access to the spinal vertebrae. This is the usual procedure in dealing with defects of the spine, and it has been so because of the delicate nature of the...
- How to Prepare for a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a procedure where a surgeon removes a part or more parts of your vertebrae or any ligaments on your spinal cord that exert pressure on the nerves. Laminectomy is said to be the most common back surgery performed for disability and pain. The following are some expectations before,...
- Do You Need a Bone Density Examination?
What is a bone density examination?A bone density examination is the only examination that will diagnose osteoporosis before its signs and symptoms become visible and before any bone fractures occur. With the help of a bone density test, your doctor will know more about the density and health of...
- What Is Lumbar Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
This is a type of surgery used in treating spinal stenosis, a condition that occurs due to the narrowing of space between the spinal vertebrae. In order to have a better understanding about spinal stenosis surgery, it is important to have a clear idea about the conditions which lead to this...
- Reasons Why You Need Spinal Stenosis Surgery
Spinal stenosis is a situation where the vertebrae in the spine come close together and lie on one or more of the spinal nerves which come from the spinal cord. When this occurs, the individual may experience various symptoms such as:Numbness and a tingling sensationThe spinal nerves emerge from the...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Dr. Philip J. Orisek M.D.2575 E BIDWELL ST FOLSOM CA 95630
- Dr. Safdar N. Khan MD4860 Y St Sacramento CA 95817
- Dr. Robert M. Tamurian MD6403 Coyle Ave Carmichael CA 95608
- Dr. Harold Strauch M.D.2801 K Street Sacramento California 95816
- Dr. Donald Matthews MD1600 Eureka Rd Roseville CA 95661
- Dr. Peter Bales MD1613 Eureka Rd Roseville CA 95661