Dr. Peter B. Schneider M.D.
Nuclear Medicine Specialist55 Lake Ave N Worcester MA, 01655
Dr. Peter Schneider practices Nuclear Medicine in Worcester, MA. Dr. Schneider uses procedures and treatments that apply molecular imaging and molecular therapy. Nuclear Medicine Physicians are trained and certified to provide such procedures as skeletal imaging, glucose metabolic imaging, brain perfusion, blood pool imaging, and thyroid imaging, among many others.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Nuclear MedicineAmerican Board of Nuclear MedicineABNM
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Impact on reader performance for lesion-detection/ localization tasks of anatomical priors in SPECT reconstruction.
- Human-observer LROC study of lesion detection in Ga-67 SPECT images reconstructed using MAP with anatomical priors.
- Choosing anatomical-prior strength for MAP SPECT reconstruction to maximize lesion detectability.
- Crystal structure of the NADP-dependent mannitol dehydrogenase from Cladosporium herbarum: Implications for oligomerisation and catalysis.
Dr. Peter B. Schneider M.D.'s Practice location
Worcester, MA 01655Get Direction
- State Board of Nursing Requires an RN to Disclose Psychiatric Treatment
Knowing someone who has or had a case of any mental health problem is common. A neighbor’s child could suffer from bipolar disorder because of family history, and a co-worker could have issues with anxiety or depression due to a life-changing event. This condition is hardly anything new,...
- Improving Sleep Apnea Symptoms May Benefit Epilepsy Patients
Epilepsy affects approximately 0.5-1 percent of the population. It is a disease characterized by involuntary movements or seizures. Although numerous drugs have been introduced to treat epilepsy over the last few decades, almost one-third of those living with epilepsy do not benefit from these...
- What is A Partial Seizure?
Seizure is a brain abnormality which is caused by a surge in the brain’s electrical activity. It can affect the entire brain and can cause visual disturbances, muscle contractions and blackouts. Partial seizure is described as a seizure which happens in one area of the brain. Partial seizure may...
- What Are the Treatments for Anal Fissure and Which Specialist Should I Consult?
Anal fissure is an impairment of the wall of the anus. It usually does not come with a lot of medical complications. Nonetheless, it should be treated with urgency, since it can make life very uncomfortable for you. Anal Fissure SymptomsAnal fissure comes with a number of symptoms. Since some of...
- What Is Traveler's Diarrhea?
Traveler’s diarrhea is an infection of the stomach or intestine caused by consuming contaminated food and water. This travel-related infection is commonly seen in developing countries. Traveler's diarrhea is also known as Turista, Delhi Belly, and Montezuma's Revenge in other parts of the world....
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Keith Medeiros M.D.55 Lake Ave N Worcester MA 01655
- Dr. Robert Licho M.D.55 Lake Ave N Worcester MA 01655
- Brigid Carlson M.D.55 Lake Ave N Worcester MA 01655
- Matthew Wayne Parker M.D.55 LAKE AVE N WORCESTER MA 01655
- John Jaeyoung Shim M.D.55 Lake Ave N Worcester MA 01655
- Kevin C Floyd M.D.55 Lake Ave N Worcester MA 01655