Dr. Charles H Alexander MD
Orthopaedic Surgeon6758 Passons Blvd Pico Rivera CA, 90660
Dr. Charles Alexander is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Pico Rivera, CA. Dr. Alexander specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Alexander tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
New York Med Coll- Valhalla Ny 1972
New York Medical College 1972
Keck School of Medicine of the University of Southern California 1977
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Torn Meniscus
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- White Mem Med Ctr, Orthopedic Surgery; White Mem Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Maine Medical Center Program
Dr. Charles H Alexander MD's Practice location
Pico Rivera, CA 90660Get Direction
Dr. Charles H Alexander MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Alexander
- What Is Total Knee Arthroplasty?
Total knee arthroplasty (TKA), also known as total knee replacement, is a surgical procedure in which parts of the knee joint are replaced with artificial parts or prostheses.A normal knee usually functions as the hinge joint located between the lower leg bones (tibia) and the upper leg bone...
- How Can I Manage Tendinitis?
How Can I Manage Tendinitis?Tendinitis, the inflammation of the tendon, can cause acute pain and tenderness just outside the affected joints. It commonly affects shoulders, elbows, wrists, and heels. The affected region may have stiffness that restricts movement. It is also characterized by mild...
- What Is Cervical Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Cervical spinal stenosis surgery is a surgical treatment used to solve problems of spinal stenosis in the cervical part of the spine. Before even talking about this surgical procedure it is very important to understand what cervical spinal stenosis is first.Cervical spinal stenosis is characterized...
- Holistic Treatments for Arthritis
Arthritis is a painful, progressive disease that affects the joints of an individual. There are many treatments available for arthritis. Each and every one of them works differently, depending on the stage of arthritis at which they are implemented. As we already know, if not treated, arthritis can...
- Reasons for Knee Replacement Surgery
Knee replacement surgery is a surgical procedure that involves the removal of parts of your natural knee joint and replacing them with artificial parts known as prostheses. Knee replacement is a very common procedure used to repair your knee joint.Many conditions can make your doctor decide to...
- How to Prepare For Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome refers to a condition affecting the median nerve in your wrist. When you get this syndrome, you experience tingling, numbness, and pain radiating to your arms and hands, and it becomes difficult to use your arm especially around the wrist. The condition happens when carpal...
- Dr. Edward G. Stokes MD980 Atlantic Avenue Long Beach California 90813
- A Michael Moheimani M.D.1911 N Broadway Santa Ana CA 92706
- Dr. John Minoru Itamura MD1700 Cesar East Chavez Avenue Los Angeles California 90033
- Dr. John Thomas Quigley M.D.301 W Huntington Dr Arcadia CA 91007
- Dr. Leslie K. Shokes MD2703 N Bristol St Santa Ana California 92706
- Dr. Barth B. Riedel MD25455 Barton Rd Loma Linda California 92354