Dr. Jon Uggen is a second-generation orthopaedic surgeon fellowship trained in Adult Reconstruction/Total Joint Surgery and the director of our total joints program. He has experience in the latest procedures ...
- Second Place Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine 2012 Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Winner MOAOS Annual Research Symposium 2008 Michigan Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- Fellow, Howard Hughes Biomedical Fellowship 1999 University of Michigan
- Winner of Nazzareno E. Liegghio, D.O., 1st Place SOMA Research Award 2004 American Osteopathic Association
- Fellow, New York Arthritis Foundation 2004 New York Arthritis Foundation
- Sigma Sigma Phi National Honors Osteopathic Fraternity 2003 Midwestern University
- Winner Epsilon Honors Award 2001 Delta Epsilon Iota National Honor Society, University of Michigan
- Order of Omega National Honor Society 2000 University of Michigan/Ann Arbor
- Delta Epsilon Iota National Honor Society 2000 University of Michigan
- Direct Anterior Approach Total Hip Arthroplasty
- Total Hip Replacement
- Total Knee Resurfacing / Replacement
- Unicompartmental (partial) Knee Replacement
- Revision Total Knee Replacement
- Revision Total Hip Replacement
- Sports Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery
- Arthroscopic Surgery Of The Shoulder And Knee
- Fracture/sprain Treatment
- Viscosupplementation Injections
- Cortisone Injections As Needed Per Condition
- Member American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons (AAHKS) 2013
- Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine/Garden City Hospital Orthopaedic Surgery 2012
- Anderson Orthopaedic Research Institute Orthopaedic Adult Reconstruction/Total Joints 2013
- Seminars in ArthroplastyGetting out the well-fixed knee: All hands on deck.2014
- Journal of the American Osteopathic AssociationTendon Gene Therapy Modulates the Local Repair Environment in the Shoulder2005
Dr. Jon Charles Uggen D.O.'s Practice location
Fremont, NE 68025Get Direction
OMAHA, NE 68118Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Jon Charles Uggen D.O. | Orthopaedic Surgeon
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Jon Charles Uggen D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Uggen
- Symptoms or Signs of Arthritis
Arthritis is one of the oldest diseases known to humans. Arthritis can affect people and children of all ages. The pain and stiffness of the joints are serious symptoms indicating that the person may have some serious type of arthritis that needs urgent treatment. If the person delays the visit to...
- Treatments for Arthritis: 5 Tips on Living with Arthritis
Living with arthritis is never easy. People who are suffering from this disease will tell you that for sure. You will face constant pain in your arms, legs, your back, and joints. In a word, you will feel like your bones are falling apart. Equally important is that the pain can have a serious impact...
- New Research May Improve Bone Health in Diabetic Patients
Diabetes and complications related to it are common, and most people know about them. Diabetes harms blood vessels and nerves, which causes heart problems, problems with peripheral nerves, and weakens eyesight. The need for foot and eye care, and the evaluation of heart and kidney health, are all...
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- Is Your Child at Risk of Osgood-Schlatter Disease?
Our body is a machine and any wear and tear occurring in any of the parts of the body can impair overall body functioning. One of the common types of pain felt by a number of people is pain associated with the knees. There are various forms and causes that could be related to knee pains, one of them...
- What Is Cervical Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Cervical spinal stenosis surgery is a surgical treatment used to solve problems of spinal stenosis in the cervical part of the spine. Before even talking about this surgical procedure it is very important to understand what cervical spinal stenosis is first.Cervical spinal stenosis is characterized...