Padumane Lakshmiprasad MD
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease4630 Ambassador Caffery Pkwy Lafayette Louisiana, 70508
Dr. Padumane Lakshmiprasad is a cardiologist practicing in Lafayette, LA. Dr. Lakshmiprasad specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Lakshmiprasad also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
St. John's Medical College 1975
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Atrial Flutter
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- Bengaluru, India; Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center; Saint Clare's Hospital
- Mt Sinai Health Care Foundation
Professional Society Memberships
- American College of Cardiology
What do you attribute your success to?
- His hard work and dedication and the opportunities he was given.
Hobbies / Sports
- Photography, Computers, Travel
Padumane Lakshmiprasad MD's Practice location
Lafayette, LA 70503Get Direction
Lafayette, Louisiana 70508Get Direction
Padumane Lakshmiprasad MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lakshmiprasad
- What are The Signs and Symptoms of Atrial Fibrillation?
What are The Signs and Symptoms of Atrial Fibrillation?Atrial fibrillation also called A-Fib is a condition of the heart which causes irregular heartbeats or arrhythmia. It causes abnormal vibrations in the atria chamber of the heart and also the ventricle chamber. In a healthy human heart, the...
- How Common is Lupus, and What Does it Look Like?
SymptomsThe affected person may exhibit one or more of the following symptoms. Symptoms are not always consistent, as they may flare up or disappear at any time. ...
- Can My Lifestyle Influence the Risk for Congestive Heart Failure?
Can My Lifestyle Influence the Risk for Congestive Heart Failure?Heart Failure means that due to some reasons, the heart is unable to pump blood to the body in the normal range. In most of the cases, heart failure is caused by reasons like high blood pressure, impaired heart muscles, heart attack,...
- Calcium Supplements Can Increase Your Risk for Heart Attacks
According to new research, calcium supplements are usually taken by elderly people and post-menopausal women to prevent their bones from thinning. Now, it may increase the risk of a heart attack. Researchers suggest that these drugs should be taken with caution.Some of the earlier studies reported...
- What Is the Impact of Low Blood Pressure on Health?
Our body has certain parameters to maintain its normal functioning. Blood sugar levels and blood pressure readings are just a couple of screenings that can determine the body's functioning system. While having a high blood pressure is more commonly regarded by most people as dangerous, some people...
- What Are the Major Warning Signs of a Stroke?
A stroke is one of the leading causes of death in the country. A stroke can be fatal if not treated immediately. Strokes can lead to disabilities, and affect the quality of life of a person considerably. Recognizing the symptoms and responding to the immediate needs is what is important in the...
- Kalyan Veerina MD Lafayette Louisiana 70508
- Christopher Mallavarapu MD5000 Ambassador Caffery Pkwy Lafayette LA 70508
- Raghotham Reddy Patlola MD4811 AMBASSADOR CAFFERY PARKWAY LAFAYETTE LA 70508
- Corwin Ashford Thomas D.O.802 E FARREL RD LAFAYETTE LA 70508
- Brent J Rochon MD5000 Ambassador Caffery Pkwy Lafayette LA 70508
- Michael Ziad Dibbs M.D.121 Rue Louis Xiv Lafayette LA 70508