Benjamin A Steinberg M.D., M.H.S.
Cardiac Electrophysiologist | Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology30 N 1900 E SALT LAKE CITY UT, 84132
Dr. Benjamin Steinberg is a Cardiac Electrophysicist practicing in Durham, NC. Dr. Steinberg performs testing procedures on patients hearts electrical system in order to assess timing and abnormalities associated with electrical activities of the heart. Adult Cardiac Electrophysiologists are trained to treat irregular heartbeats, and carry out electrophysiology studies or ablations.
- Meta-analysis of cardiovascular outcomes trials comparing intensive versus moderate statin therapy.
- Cannabinoid-1 receptor blockade in cardiometabolic risk reduction: safety, tolerability, and therapeutic potential.
- Is coding for myocardial infarction more accurate now that coding descriptions have been clarified to distinguish ST-elevation myocardial infarction from non-ST elevation myocardial infarction?
- Treatment pathways and quality improvement for patients with acute myocardial infarction at a tertiary care center.
- Dose-adjusted warfarin: writing the prescription is only the beginning.
- Refined bleeding estimates in adults starting anticoagulants.
- Non-vitamin-K oral anticoagulants reduce mortality, stroke and intracranial haemorrhage when compared with warfarin in randomised trials of patients with non-valvular atrial fibrillation.
- Interruption of all anticoagulation is non-inferior to the use of short-term parenteral bridging in patients with atrial fibrillation undergoing invasive procedures.
- Challenges in atrial fibrillation beyond stroke prevention: keeping patients out of the hospital.
- How I use anticoagulation in atrial fibrillation.
- Preventing heart failure in atrial fibrillation: In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.
- Appropriate dosing of nonvitamin K antagonist oral anticoagulants for stroke prevention in atrial fibrillation.
- Long-Term Outcomes of Acute Heart Failure: Where Are We Now?
Benjamin A Steinberg M.D., M.H.S.'s Practice location
Durham, NC 27705Get Direction
SALT LAKE CITY, UT 84132Get Direction
Benjamin A Steinberg M.D., M.H.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Steinberg
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Reasons Why You Would Need an Ablation
What is catheter ablation?This is a surgical procedure that is used to correct heart irregularities. It involves the use of radio frequency energy to get rid of the heart tissues that cause irregular and rapid heartbeats. It can also be referred to as radio frequency ablation, and it has proved to...
- What Is a Bubble Study?
What is a bubble study?A bubble study is a type of echocardiogram, which is the ultrasound of the heart. An echocardiogram is done to visualize the heart and its surrounding areas. Better images of the heart can be produced when a “contrast” is used during the echocardiogram. In a bubble study,...
- Heart Palpitations: What Is It and What Are the Causes?
Our heart rate is automatically controlled by the autonomic nervous system (ANS) that has two divisions: sympathetic and parasympathetic. The part of the ANS that is responsible for raising a person’s heart rate through the sympathetic plexus is the sympathetic division. The parasympathetic...
- Heart Palpitations: When Is It a Sign of Something Serious?
Heart palpitations, although it feels like a scary experience, are not always a sign of something serious. These palpitations are harmless but there are some instances when it could be a signal to a serious heart disease, especially if it is associated with other symptoms. This article explains...
- Who Should You Call If You Have Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure should be treated early. With the right treatment, your life expectancy can be increased. Patients observing any of the symptoms related to congestive heart failure should never wait for the regular appointment dates. Instead, they should consult your doctor in no time to avoid further...
- Nassir F. Marrouche M.D.50 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84132
- Nazem W Akoum M.D.30 N 1900 E Rm 4a100 Salt Lake City UT 84132
- Travis Scott Wall MD50 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84132
- Ravi Ranjan MD30 N 1900 E Rm 4a100 Salt Lake City UT 84132
- Dr. Stephen Joseph Rechenmacher M.D.30 N 1900 E Rm 4a100 Salt Lake City UT 84132
- Mihail Gabriel Chelu M.D., PH.D.50 N MEDICAL DR SALT LAKE CITY UT 84132