Ms. Dr. Debbie Palmer
Dermatologist2 Overhill Rd Suite 330 Scarsdale NY, 10583
Dr. Debbie Palmer is a dermatologist practicing in Scarsdale, NY. Dr. Palmer specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Palmer diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
Univ of Hlth Sci, Coll of Osteo Med, Kansas City Mo 1999
Kansas City University of Medicine & Biosciences - College of Osteopathic Medicine 1999
- Vitamin B12 deficiency: a case report of ongoing cutaneous hyperpigmentation.
- Oxidative damage, skin aging, antioxidants and a novel antioxidant rating system.
- A double-blind, randomized, controlled clinical trial evaluating the efficacy and tolerance of a novel phenolic antioxidant skin care system containing Coffea arabica and concentrated fruit and vegetable extracts.
Ms. Dr. Debbie Palmer's Practice location
Scarsdale, NY 10583Get Direction
Harrison, NY 10528Get Direction
Ms. Dr. Debbie Palmer's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Palmer
- What is the Vulva?
The vulva is the female genital area and as such, it is prone to infections like any other part of the human body. You may be surprised to know that most women suffer from one disorder or the other in this part of the body, but only half or so get treated effectively. While some of these infections...
- How to Take Care of Dry Skin
There are a number of different factors that affect someone's skin, whether it be the person's overall health, their genes, their age, or even the cold temperature outside. But, having it can be a little embarrassing. While hydrating and replenishing the lost moisture are vital steps in keeping the...
- What is Sunburn?
Love Sun and Sand? Who doesn’t? But are you aware that about 70% of the people who enjoy the ultraviolet rays of the sun get sunburn? In most of the cases this results from too much of exposure to the Sun. It may also result from exposure to ultraviolet rays. Although there are warnings about...
- What Are the Effective Home Remedies for Rosacea?
What is Rosacea?It is a chronic skin condition that typically affects the face. It causes redness, swelling, and a pimple-like appearance on your cheeks, nose, and forehead. Anyone can develop rosacea, but it is more commonly seen among females between the ages of 30 and 50 years old. Although...
- What Is HSV-1?
Herpes Simplex Virus 1 (HSV-1)HSV-1 or herpes simplex virus type 1 is a type of herpes simplex virus that causes cold sores. It is called "oral herpes" because it often causes sores around the mouth or on the lips. Cold sores are also called as fever blisters. However, the sores can also be found...
- Natural Remedies for Butt Acne
There are several things more humiliating than pimples on your buttocks, especially when mild-year hits and swim suits get introduced. Stop taking cover behind shoreline concealments and start discovering the solutions for your buttock acne troubles. Try the remedies sketched out below to see what...
- Dr. Nelson Lee Novick MD500 E 85th St New York NY 10028
- Dr. Ellen Marmur M.D.12 East 87th Street New York NY 10128
- Dr. Fitzgeraldo Sanchez MD117 East 18th Street New York NY 10006
- Dr. Omar Torres M.D.117 E 18th St New York NY 10003
- Dr. Fredric Haberman D.O.,75 N. Maple Ave Ridgewood NJ 07450
- Dr. Andrea N. Persaud M.D.450 7th Ave New York NY 10123