Dr. Debbie Palmer is a dermatologist practicing in Scarsdale, NY. Dr. Palmer specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Palmer diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
Univ of Hlth Sci, Coll of Osteo Med, Kansas City Mo 1999
Kansas City University of Medicine & Biosciences - College of Osteopathic Medicine 1999
- Vitamin B12 deficiency: a case report of ongoing cutaneous hyperpigmentation.
- Oxidative damage, skin aging, antioxidants and a novel antioxidant rating system.
- A double-blind, randomized, controlled clinical trial evaluating the efficacy and tolerance of a novel phenolic antioxidant skin care system containing Coffea arabica and concentrated fruit and vegetable extracts.
Ms. Dr. Debbie Palmer's Practice location
Scarsdale, NY 10583Get Direction
Harrison, NY 10528Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Ms. Dr. Debbie Palmer | Dermatologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Ms. Dr. Debbie Palmer's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Palmer
- What Is HSV-1?
Herpes Simplex Virus 1 (HSV-1)HSV-1 or herpes simplex virus type 1 is a type of herpes simplex virus that causes cold sores. It is called "oral herpes" because it often causes sores around the mouth or on the lips. Cold sores are also called as fever blisters. However, the sores can also be found...
- Heat Rash: What Is Miliaria Rubra?
Heat rash is a skin condition that occurs when sweat ducts get blocked deeper below the skin surface. It mostly occurs when the weather conditions are hot and humid. The condition prevents the sweat produced from escaping and this leads to irritation of the skin.What is miliaria rubra?There are...
- What Are the Treatment Options for Dandruff?
Dandruff is one of the most embarrassing skin conditions marked by itching and flaking in the scalp. This skin condition, though difficult to treat, can be controlled to a large extent. Under normal conditions, new skin cells replace the old and worn out cells that then fall off. In some people, the...
- What Is Heat Rash: Get the Facts
A rash is a general term used to refer to any visible outbreak of the skin. Heat rash also known as "prickly heat" refers to a condition of the skin that comes as a result of the blockage of sweat ducts. This is a condition that happens when the sweat ducts cannot excrete the sweat. Once these pores...
- What Are Pimples: Causes and How to Get Rid of Them
What are pimples?Pimples, also known as "spots", "acne", or "zits", are inflammation of the skin or small skin lesions that are caused when excessive oil in the skin gets trapped in the pores.The oil glands of the skin get clogged and become infected. This clogging results in the formation of...
- What Is Keratosis Pilaris and How Can We Treat It?
What is keratosis pilaris?Keratosis pilaris is a harmless skin condition that is often seen in children in adolescents. It is characterized by dry and tiny bumps on the skin, similar to a sandpaper texture. The small bumps usually appear on the face, arms, thighs, or buttocks. However, they are...
- Dr. Jeannette Graf M.D.88 Bayview Avenue Great Neck New York 11021
- Dr. Nelson Lee Novick MD500 E 85th St New York NY 10028
- Dr. Fitzgeraldo Sanchez MD117 East 18th Street New York NY 10006
- Dr. Fredric Haberman D.O.,75 N. Maple Ave Ridgewood NJ 07450
- Dr. Ellen Marmur M.D.5 E 98th St 5th Floor New York NY 10029
- Dr. Andrea N. Persaud M.D.450 7th Ave New York NY 10123