Dr. Roger D. Buzbee DDS
Dentist | General Practice1244 E Lark St Springfield MO, 65804
Dr. Roger Buzbee is a Dentist practicing in Springfield, MO. Dr. Buzbee specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Roger D. Buzbee DDS's Practice location
Springfield, MO 65804Get Direction
SPRINGFIELD, MO 65807Get Direction
Dr. Roger D. Buzbee DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Buzbee
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- What Are the Best Home Remedies for Dry Mouth?
Ever felt your mouth suddenly going dry and the need to reach for some water to get rid of the dryness? This is a condition that may occur to you frequently. It is called, fittingly enough, dry mouth. Dry mouth is a condition that can occur due to reduced amounts of saliva in the mouth. Dry mouth is...
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- Gum Disease May Appear in Young Adults
According to a study conducted by the researchers from dentistry school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, gum disease may start earlier than expected. Young adults should take better care of their oral health, as it may lead to many health problems. The study shows that gum disease...
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- Dr. Craig Allen Rechkemmer DDS1 Childrens Way Little Rock AR 72202
- Dr. Richard J. Alvarez D.D.S.2105 W Kearney St Springfield MO 65803
- Steven C Sponenberg D.D.S.540 W Lasalle St Springfield MO 65807
- Dr. Thomas L Quinn DDS948 S Jefferson Ave Springfield MO 65806
- Dr. Richard Edward Smith DMD1334 E Kingsley Springfield MO 65804
- Dr. William A Wagasy D.D.S.1722 S Glenstone Ave Springfield MO 65804