Thomas Edward Killeen MD
Doctor9770 S. McCarran Blvd. Reno NV, 89523
Dr. Thomas E. Killeen is an Otolaryngologist serving the Reno area for more than 30 years. Dr. Killeen is experienced in Chronic Ear Disease, Facial Plastics/Reconstruction and Rhinoplasty. He is a professional ...
Education and Training
Stanford University B.S. in Chemistry 1978
University of Southern California School of Medicine M.D. 1982
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Outstanding Resident Teaching Award 1987 Washington University,
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor 1982 Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society
- Sinus Surgery
- Image Guided Sinus Surgery
- Hearing Disorders
- Ear Diseases
- Voice Disorders
- Swallowing Disorders
- Laryngeal Cancer
- Head And Neck Surgery
- Head And Neck Cancer
- Thyroid And Parathyroid Disorders
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Snoring/sleep Disorders
- Breathing Disorders
- Adenotonsillar Disease
- Acute Ear Disease
- Chronic Ear Disease
- Facial Plastics/reconstruction
- Maxillofacial Trauma
- Professional Member American Academy of Otolaryngology: Head and Neck Surgery
- Washington University at St. Louis School of Medicine Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery
Thomas Edward Killeen MD's Practice location
Thomas Edward Killeen MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Killeen
- Stan k.
Explained everything that I needed to know. A++.
- S. .
He is great and patient answered all my questions no matter how dumb they were. Explained everything in detail. .
- Jeanette j.
Good news, nothing to worry about..
- Yvette d.
Helpful and informative.
- Andrew p.
Septoplasty et al procedures. .
- Kent q.
- B. s.
Very pleased with my visit today..
- Gloria s.
he is great.
office visit was faster than in years past. .
- A Better Treatment Approach for Relapsing Remitting Multiple Sclerosis?
Relapsing remitting multiple sclerosis (RRMS) is an aggressive, rapidly debilitating form of multiple sclerosis. Individuals with this type of MS experience deterioration at a quicker rate than other forms, and don’t have as many treatment options. In terms of treatment for all types of MS, the...
- What Are the Symptoms of Alzheimer’s?
Alzheimer’s disease is the most common form of dementia among the elderly population, and it is a progressive disease. Initially the symptoms are mild, but with time the symptoms get worse. For instance, during the early stages of the disease, the patient will have trouble recalling things that...
- Fibromyalgia: How Support Groups Can Help You
It is shocking to know that currently it is projected that fibromyalgia affects 7% of the world’s population. The cries of fibromyalgia rent everywhere from blogs, online forums, Facebook posts, as well as in-person reports. So, what’s the major problem that is seen throughout? People with this...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Dr. Patrick J Osgood M.D.689 Sierra Rose Dr Reno NV 89511
- Dr. Charles P. Virden M.D., F.A.C.S.960 Caughlin Crossing Reno NV 89519
- Dr. Tiffany D Mccormack M.D.10791 Double R Boulevard Reno NV 89521
- Dr. Tomas Hinojosa M.D.655 Sierra Rose Dr Reno NV 89511
- Dr. Teresa Rose Bachman M.D.160 Country Estates Cir Reno NV 89511
- Dr. George Vagujhelyi M.D.655 Sierra Rose Dr Reno NV 89511