Dr. Debra A Ferman M.D.
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology333 Glen Head Rd Glen Head NY, 11545
Dr. Debra Ferman is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Glen Head, NY. Dr. Ferman specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
New York Univ Sch of Med, New York Ny 1999
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Umdnj-R W Johnson Med Sch, Internal Medicine
- UMDNJ R W Johnson Med School
Dr. Debra A Ferman M.D.'s Practice location
Glen Head, NY 11545Get Direction
Dr. Debra A Ferman M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ferman
- Is Lymphoma-related PTSD Possible?
PTSD is something that one may not think of right away when thinking of chronic or life-threatening illnesses, but it should not be overlooked. Post-traumatic stress disorder, or PTSD, can affect all aspects of a person’s life and requires treatment by a specialist.The Diagnostic and Statistical...
- How Immunotherapy Makes a Real Difference in Relapsed Hodgkin Lymphoma
Hodgkin lymphoma, which affects about 0.2% of the people in the United States, is often treated using a combination of chemotherapy, radiation therapy, and stem cell transplant. Sometimes these treatments fail to halt the progress of the disease, and in other cases the cancer seems to halt but then...
- Mr. T's Lessons on Life and Lymphoma
There are several things that Mr. T is known for, including his career as a WWF wrestler and his role as B.A. Baracus in the hit series ‘The A-Team’. To this day, he continues to remain a fun and stylish icon of the 80s. Nevertheless, Mr. T is not only known for his appearances on television,...
- Boy Who Donated Hair to Kids with Cancer Fights Stage Four Lymphoma
Torrin Breneman first learned about cancer three years ago, and it made an impact on him. When he learned what cancer can do to a person, and that it affects children across the world, Torrin made a decision to do something about it. He grew out his hair for the next three years, with the intentions...
- The Lymphoma Research Foundation Announces Partnership with the Annals of Lymphoma
The Lymphoma Research Foundation (LRF) is the nation’s largest non-profit organization for lymphoma research, and they just announced their partnership with the Annals of Lymphoma (AOL). This was all revealed in September during Blood Cancer Awareness Month. LRF is devoted to exclusively funding...
- Tips for Young Adult Lymphoma Survivors to Make the Most of Recovery
It is extremely difficult to reenter the world and normal life after battling lymphoma. Recovery is much more than the body's physical battle, but how to balance emotions and relationships as well.However, there are specific tools that can assist in adapting back into a life that may seem...
- Dr. Hal Gerstein MD225 COMMUNITY DR GREAT NECK NY 11021
- Dr. Evan Vosburgh MD201 Tresser Blvd Stamford Connecticut 06901
- Pilar Nava-Parada20 W 72nd St New York NY 10023
- Brian H. Kim350 Engle Street Englewood New Jersey 7631
- Dr. LiHong Wei M.D.176-60 Union Tpke Fresh Meadows NY 11366
- Dr. Francis A. Forte M.D.25 Rockwood Pl Englewood NJ 07631