Dr. Lori Jardines is a general surgeon practicing in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Jardines specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Jardines provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Univ of Fl Coll of Med, Gainesville Fl 1982
University of Florida College of Medicine 1982
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Breast Cancer
- Vascular Disease
- Sebaceous Cyst
- U Hosp-Suny Hlth S C-Bklyn, General Surgery; Kings County Hosp Ctr, General Surgery
Dr. Lori Jardines M.D.'s Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19141Get Direction
Dr. Lori Jardines M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Reasons Why You Need an Adenoidectomy
Having a sore throat is a common condition and anyone can be affected by it. One cause of a sore throat is tonsillitis (inflammation of the tonsils). However, apart from tonsils, there are also adenoids, which are found at the back of the pharynx. Adenoids can also be affected and can cause a series...
- Is Anal Fissure Surgery Dangerous?
Anal Fissure SurgeryIf other medications fail to get rid of anal fissure, a surgical procedure known as internal anal sphincterotomy may be necessary. It involves a small incision in one of the two anal muscles and is considered to be a minor surgery. Hence it can be offered as an outpatient...
- Appendicitis and Appendectomy
Health care personnel can identify many cases of appendicitis by checking the patient's medical history and then doing a physical examination of the individual.The health care personnel will ask questions like:...
- Femoral Hernia: Get the Facts
Our human bodies are a complex network of nerves, blood vessels, muscles, and visceral organs. While our skin is the outermost layer holding everything together, on the inside, it is a network of strong muscle fibers that hold all our internal organs in place. A hernia occurs when there is a weak...
- Does Aneurysm Require Surgery?
An aneurysm is the formation of a bulge when the walls of the arteries weaken. It is an artificial condition that can remain undetected for years. If it ruptures, it could lead to many complications and, at times, even death. The following are a few figures concerning the deaths caused by different...
- What to Expect After Recovery from an Appendectomy
Appendectomy is the term that is used in the medical field to refer to a surgical operation used to remove the appendix. The appendix is a small tube-shaped pouch that is attached to the large intestines. An appendectomy is an emergency operation that is conducted to treat the inflammation of the...
- Dr. Andrew Bayard Roberts MD3401 North Broad Street Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19140
- Dr. Ejovi Ughwanogho MD3400 Spruce St Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. W. Reed Kindermann M.D.3001 Chapel Ave W Cherry Hill NJ 08002
- Amit Khanna8835 Germantown Avenue Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19118
- Dr. Adam Michael Shiroff M.D.51 N 39TH ST PHILADELPHIA PA 19104
- Dr. Matthew Owen Hubbard M.D.60 TOWNSHIP LINE RD ELKINS PARK PA 19027