Dr. Pratik S Pradhan M.D.
Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT)825 Washington St Suite 310 Norwood MA, 02062
Dr. Pratik Pradhan is an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, also known as an otolaryngologist, practicing in Norwood, MA. Dr. Pradhan specializes in diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat as well as other parts of the head and neck. Such structures an ENT may work on include the sinuses, larynx (voice box) and mouth in addition to the ear, nose and throat. There are seven areas of expertise that an ENT might specialize in, and these are: allergies; facial reconstructive surgery; head and neck; laryngology; otology/neurotology; pediatric otolaryngology; and rhinology.
Education and Training
Harvard Med Sch, Boston Ma 1996
Harvard Medical School 1996
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Hearing Loss
- Sleep Apnea
- Ear Infection
- Ear Wax
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
- Mass Eye And Ear Infirmary, Otolaryngology; Beth Israel Deaconess Med Ctr, General Surgery
- Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary/Harvard Medical School Program
Dr. Pratik S Pradhan M.D.'s Practice location
Norwood, MA 02062Get Direction
BROCKTON, MA 02301Get Direction
Dr. Pratik S Pradhan M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pradhan
- What Causes Ear Infections?
When you hear about an ear infection, it usually refers to a middle ear infection, wherein your middle ear gets inflamed. The middle ear is the part of the ear just behind the eardrum. Ear infections are most commonly caused by bacteria and viruses.An ear infection can either be acute or chronic....
- Home Remedies for Swollen Tonsils
Why are my tonsils swollen?The human body is a marvelous creation--a true work of art. It has the infrastructure to keep itself safe from harmful bacteria and viruses, and it has the ability to heal itself. One of these infrastructures is the tonsils. These are lymph nodes located at the back of the...
- Everything You Need to Know About Tonsillectomy
What is a tonsillectomy?A tonsillectomy is a type of surgical procedure that is purposely aimed at removing the tonsils, which are the two tiny glands found at the back part of a person’s throat. Although tonsils contain white blood cells to assist in fighting infections, they can also get...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Hearing Loss?
Hearing loss may be present at the time of birth, called as congenital hearing loss, or develop later in the life, called as acquired hearing loss. Timely diagnosis and treatment is very important in improving the quality of life of the affected person. Hearing loss is also classified on the basis...
- Laryngitis: What is Epiglottitis?
Epiglottitis is marked by swollen flesh in the epiglottis. It can be a fatal disease.Epiglottis is located at the bottom of the tongue. Majority of its component is cartilage. It assists in stopping food from getting into the trachea. The epiglottis’ flesh can get inflamed and close your wind...
- Ear Infection Medication: What Are You Being Prescribed?
Several drugs are prescribed to you when you get an ear infection. Some drugs will be to get rid of the causative microorganism, whereas the other drugs are for symptomatic relief. This article will explain about the drugs that will be prescribed to you during an ear infection.AntibioticsMany of the...
- Dr. Peter J. Catalano M.D.736 Cambridge Street Brighton Massachusetts 02135
- Selena E. Heman-Ackah Boston Massachusetts 02368
- Dr. Steven D. Rauch M.D.243 Charles St Boston MA 02114
- Dr. Josef Shargorodsky MD330 Brookline Ave Boston MA 02215
- Dr. Alphi P Elackattu MD830 Harrison Ave Boston MA 02118
- Dr. Richard O Wein Other750 Washington St # 850 Boston MA 02111