Dr. David Arthur is a Dentist practicing in Orem, UT. Dr. Arthur specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. David Keith Arthur DMD's Practice location
Orem, UT 84057Get Direction
HELPER, UT 84526Get Direction
Dr. David Keith Arthur DMD's reviewsWrite Review
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- How to Get a White, Bright & Vibrant Smile
It has become easier to remove stains from teeth without having to pay large sums of money. Local pharmacies and drug stores sell teeth whitening kits that are cost effective. Most of these products do not cause any side effects if the individual follows instructions correctly.Tips to remember while...
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- What Are the Best Home Remedies for Dry Mouth?
Ever felt your mouth suddenly going dry and the need to reach for some water to get rid of the dryness? This is a condition that may occur to you frequently. It is called, fittingly enough, dry mouth. Dry mouth is a condition that can occur due to reduced amounts of saliva in the mouth. Dry mouth is...
- Dr. Jeffrey Trent Welch DMD108 22nd Ave SW Olympia WA 98501
- Dr. Benjamin Rodney Hulse DDS601 N State Road 198 Salem UT 84653
- Dr. Arnoud Noot DDS686 East 110 South #201 American Fork UT 84003
- Dr. Aaron A Jensen DDS20 W Main Street Ct Alpine UT 84004
- Dr. Bruce T Murdock D.M.D.356 E 20 S American Fork UT 84003
- Dr. Bruce B Richards DMD PC233 E Main St American Fork UT 84003