Dr. Paul Lucas MD
Vascular Surgeon | Vascular Surgery301 Saint Paul St 5th Floor Baltimore MD, 21202
Paul R. Lucas, M.D., is an experienced vascular surgeon with The Vascular Center at Mercy in Baltimore, Maryland. He is Board Certified in General and Vascular Surgery and has been recognized as a Top ...
Education and Training
Ross Univ- Sch Of Med & Vet Med- Roseau- Dominica 1995
Ross University, School of Medicine,Roseau, Dominica Medicine
Ross University School of Medicine 1995
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (dvt)
- Peripheral Artery Disease (pad)
- Vascular Disease
- Permanent Removal Of Ingrown Toenails
- FellowAmerican College of Surgeons
- Volunteer Maryland Veterans Administration Hospital, Volunteer Attending Vascular Surgeon
- Member MedChi, The Maryland State Medical Society
- Member The Society of Vascular Surgery
- Union Mem Hosp, General Surgery
- Union Memorial Hospital
- Union Memorial Hospital Program
Dr. Paul Lucas MD's Practice location
Baltimore, MD 21202Get Direction
Dr. Paul Lucas MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lucas
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- What Specialists Treat Varicose Veins?
Veins that are twisted, engorged and noticeable are referred as varicose veins. They normally form in the legs, although they can also develop anywhere on the body. This condition is frequent. The signs and symptoms of varicose veins are not many. Mild, skin ulcers and blood clots can arise from...
- 5 Tips on Living with Varicose Veins
Varicose veins are bothersome and uncomfortable. Apart from being unattractive, varicose veins are associated with both physical and mental pain. High temperatures during the summer call for relaxed clothing, and varicose veins can prevent someone from living their life happily. Because age is one...
- How Can I Improve Varicose Veins?
Varicose veins can affect your self esteem, since they are distressing and painful. These veins can develop anywhere in the body, although the legs are commonly affected. They are usually twisted, swollen and deep purple or blue in color.When blood starts accumulating in the veins as a result of...
- Does Aneurysm Require Surgery?
An aneurysm is the formation of a bulge when the walls of the arteries weaken. It is an artificial condition that can remain undetected for years. If it ruptures, it could lead to many complications and, at times, even death. The following are a few figures concerning the deaths caused by different...
- Dr. Jeffrey J. Dormu D.O.8730 Cherry Ln Laurel Maryland 20707
- Dr. Dale Buchbinder M.D.6569 N Charles St Towson MD 21204
- Dr. Ahmad M. Abu-ghaida M.D.9105 Franklin Square Dr Rosedale MD 21237
- Dr. Thomas Reifsnyder M.D.1800 Orleans St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Mouhamad O. Annous MD1900 E Northern Pkwy Baltimore MD 21239
- Dr. Robert Jeffrey Breslin M.D.5601 Loch Raven Blvd Baltimore MD 21239