Dr. Kristen Elizabeth Haskins hillis O.D.
Optometrist | Vision Therapy1658 Appling Road Cordova TN, 38016
Comprehensive vision care is so much more than just fitting glasses. The way our eyes move, focus, and work together allows us to understand the world around us. If the visual system is not functioning ...
- Eye Exams
- Infantsee Eye Exams (6-12 Months)
- Vision Therapy
- Fitting Of Glasses & Contact Lenses
- Member American Optometric Association 2002
- Member Tennessee Optometric Physicians Association 2006
Dr. Kristen Elizabeth Haskins hillis O.D.'s Practice location
Cordova, TN 38016Get Direction
MEMPHIS, TN 38119Get Direction
Dr. Kristen Elizabeth Haskins hillis O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- What is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
Age-related macular degeneration is a common eye condition that affects macula, a small part at the back of the eye. Macula is the area of eye that helps us to differentiate the finer details. Damage to macula leads to gradual blurring of central vision. Macular degeneration impairs sharp vision and...
- Eye Twitching: Causes and How to Stop It
What is eye twitching?While it may seem like a normal experience of the eye, eye twitching could become irritating and could be a cause for concern when it persists for a long period of time and with higher frequency. In medical terms, eye twitching is known as blepharospasm, which is defined as an...
- What Could a Swollen Eyelid Mean?
Your eyelid’s skin is stretchy and loose with a thickness of less than 1 mm. Your eyelids can swell if there is a buildup of fluid in the tissues that surround your eyes.In most cases, swollen eyelids are not a cause for concern and can return back to its normal shape and size after a few days....
- Dr. Chaka Chanelle Norwood O.D.3950 AUSTIN PEAY HWY MEMPHIS TN 38128
- Dr. Paul Darwin Mormon OD1225 Madison Ave Memphis TN 38104
- Dr. Leonard Earl Hampton O.D.857 Mount Moriah Rd Memphis TN 38117
- Dr. Richard Buck O.D.3499 Riverdale Rd Memphis TN 38115
- Dr. Richard Alan Alsobrook O.D.7730 Wolf River Blvd Germantown TN 38138
- Dr. Christina Marie Brown O.D.5255 Elvis Presley Blvd Memphis TN 38116