Dr. Lucy Lot is a pediatrician practicing in Eatonton, GA. Dr. Lot is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Lot diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Lot can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Jos, Fac of Med Sci, Jos, Plateau, Nigeria 1985
University of Ilorin College of Health Sciences 1988
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Adolescent Medicine
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Childrens Hosp Med Ctr, Adolescent Medicine-Pediatrics; Austin Med Educ Prog-Seton Hlt, Pediatrics
- Children's Hospital Program
Dr. Lucy Lot MD's Practice location
Eatonton, GA 31024Get Direction
LEWISBURG, WV 24901Get Direction
Dr. Lucy Lot MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Understanding Intellectual Disability in Children
What is Intellectual Disability?Intellectual disability is characterized by the lack of skills or mental ability needed for everyday living. Individuals with intellectual disabilities are able to learn new skills but at a slower pace. The degrees of intellectual disability may vary from mild to...
- The Autism and Vaccine Debate
There has been a heated debate across the US on whether vaccines could be potentially damaging to children. Some have strong opinions on this subject, but as always, people are encouraged to understand the facts to help them come to their own conclusions.This article is not meant to change...
- What Is G6PD Deficiency?
Introduction G6PD is actually an enzyme and G6PD deficiency occurs when there is a deficiency of this enzyme. This condition is not fatal, but in acute as well as in the chronic breakdown of red blood cells, it causes a spectrum of complaints such as jaundice. This condition is inherited and a...
- What Is Hib Meningitis?
Hib meningitis is an infectious disease that is life-threatening. The disease is characterized by inflammation of the surrounding layers of the spinal cord and the brain. The meninges are layers that assist in protecting the brain from infection and injury. Children who are below 4 years old are the...
- Can You Get Mumps More than Once in Your Lifetime?
Mumps is a highly contagious viral infection that’s preventable by vaccination. The virus is usually spread by coming in contact with infected individuals. It’s common for newborns, children, as well as young adults. Symptoms associated with the condition include:...
- Why Should I Breastfeed My Baby?
Whether to breastfeed or bottle-feed a baby is one of the toughest choices that any expectant mothers and new parents have to make. Although the choice is personal, it is better to know a few pros and cons of each feeding method to help parents make the best choice for their babies.It is highly...
- Dr. Jennifer Anne Bailey D.O.400 N Jefferson St Lewisburg WV 24901
- Dr. David R Butler DO400 N Jefferson St Lewisburg WV 24901
- Dr. Helen Marr Mitchell MD400 N Jefferson Street Lewisburg WV 24901
- Dr. Aaron M Mcguffin M.D.1464 JEFFERSON ST N LEWISBURG WV 24901
- Dr. Lorraine R Byrd DO400 N Jefferson St Lewisburg WV 24901
- Dr. Kathleen J Martin MD1464 JEFFERSON ST N LEWISBURG WV 24901