Dr. Mirac Ince is a hepatologist practicing in Iowa City, IA. Dr. Ince specializes in the study of body parts such as the liver, the biliary tree, the gallbladder and the pancreas. Hepatologists manage disorders in these areas and are specifically known for treating viral hepatitis. Patients who have received liver transplants also follow up with hepatologists after their procedure.
Education and Training
Istanbul Universitesi 1993
- Crohn's Disease
- Acid Reflux
- Colon Polyps
- Internal Medicine, University of Istanbul Faculty of Medicine, Istanbul, Turkey
- Univ of IA Hosp & Clinics-Gastroenterology, Iowa City, IA 2007
Dr. Mirac N. Ince M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Mirac N. Ince M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can Mononucleosis Affect My Liver?
Mononucleosis (mono) is not typically a serious disease, but it may lead to serious complications. Mononucleosis results from the Epstein-Barr virus (EBV) that belongs to the herpes family. This virus is so common that most adults in their thirties have already developed immunity against it. The...
- The Signs and Symptoms of Hepatitis A
Hepatitis A is a virus or infection which leads to liver disease or inflammation of the liver.Generally, the symptoms of Hepatitis A, also known as HAV develop after four weeks upon being infected. Not everyone will experience the symptoms, especially children. Look at your GP if you think that you...
- Hepatitis: 5 Ways You Can Contract This Disease
In 1990s hepatitis was considered as a widespread health problem. About 1.4 million people all over the world get hepatitis A annually. It has been estimated that in parts of Asia and Africa, approximately one in ten people suffers from chronic Hepatitis B. Hepatitis is a condition which involves...
- Is Cirrhosis of the Liver a form of Cancer?
The liver is a vital and also, the largest organ in the human body. Its large size is a clear indication of the many roles it plays in the human body.Some of its functions include:...
- 5 Tips on Living with Hepatitis
Hepatitis is mainly an infection of the Liver. The condition of a person suffering from hepatitis can either be self-limiting, progressing to fibrosis (scarring), cirrhosis, or liver cancer. hepatitis viruses are the most common cause of hepatitis, but other causes spreading the same infection may...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Liver Cirrhosis?
Cirrhosis is attributed to an abnormal condition which causes a scarring of the liver that damages the functioning of the liver considerably. There are a number of factors that can result in the cirrhosis of the liver such as consuming excessive alcohol, viral hepatitis, other liver disease and so...
- Dr. Naurang Motilal Agrawal MD200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. William B Silverman MD200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Douglas Richard Labrecque MD200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Antonio Jaime Sanchez M.D.200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Somia Mian MD200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Michael D Voigt MD200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242