Ernest Algis Gailiunas DMD
Dentist | General Practice10 Main Street Aesthetic Dental Car Cotuit MA, 02635
Dr. Ernest Gailiunas is a Dentist practicing in Cotuit, MA. Dr. Gailiunas specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
University of Connecticut School of Dental Medicine D.M.D.
- Hygiene & Cleanings
- Root Canals
- Wisdom Teeth
- Metal-free Partials
- Teeth Whitening
- Bonding & Contouring
- Periodontal Therapy
- Bruxism & Nightguards
- Crown & Bridge
- Porcelain Veneers
- Tooth-colored Fillings
- Dental Implants
- Mouthguards & Sportsguards
- Professional Member American Dental Association
- Professional Member Massachusetts Dental Society
Ernest Algis Gailiunas DMD's Practice location
Cotuit, MA 02635Get Direction
Lewiston, ME 04240Get Direction
Ernest Algis Gailiunas DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gailiunas
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- What is a Tooth Abscess?
A tooth abscess refers to the accumulation of pus caused by a bacterial infection at the root of the tooth or between the tooth and gum. Abscess at the tip of the root is known as periapical abscess, while those found in the gums are referred to as periodontal abscesses. Tooth abscesses should be...
- Is There an Ideal Teeth Whitening Product?
Normally, teeth are yellowish in color and are rarely pure white. As white teeth are a popular demand, more and more products have hit the market, claiming to whiten teeth. This includes whitening tooth-pastes, gels, rinses, strips and trays. Teeth whitening is recommended for people with healthy...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the appearance and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread....
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- Dr. Peter Raymond Smith DDS96 Old Barnstable Rd Mashpee MA 02649
- Dr. Robert Gordon Coseo DDS65 Camp St Hyannis MA 02601
- Dr. Michael Bittrich DMD900 Route 134 South Dennis MA 02660
- William Bernard Muldoon DDS74 County Road Mattapoisett MA 02739
- Dr. Robert I. Orenstein D.M.D.Sunflower Market Place Rt 6a Yarmouth Port MA 02675
- Dr. Jose Sapia D.M.D.180 State Rd Sagamore Beach MA 02562