Dr. Michael Guzman is an internist practicing in Corvallis, OR. Dr. Guzman specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Guzman provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Dr. Michael Xavier Guzman D.O.'s Practice location
Corvallis, OR 97330Get Direction
DAVIS, CA 95616Get Direction
Dr. Michael Xavier Guzman D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Symptoms of Urinary Tract Infections?
Urinary tract infection, or UTI, is the infection of any part of the urinary tract, including kidneys, urinary bladder, urethra, and ureters (tubes connecting the kidneys to the bladder). The most common among them is the infection of bladder, which when treated immediately, can prevent infection of...
- What Are the Symptoms of Strep Throat?
Strep throat is the infection of the throat and tonsils by the streptococcus bacteria. Bacterial infections are one of the causes of sore throats and are very common in children and adolescents. The severity of a sore throat depends on the type of streptococcus causing the infection. Moreover, sore...
- General Practice, Family Practice, and Internal Medicine: What's the Difference?
Primary care providers, family physicians, generalists, and internists can be tricky designations to understand because these healthcare providers similarly cover a number of areas when diagnosing and treating people. However, knowing their differences can be helpful when it comes to finding the...
- Is Hair Dye Safe?
Dying one's hair is a common routine for men and women who experience changes in the color of their hair as they age. Although long-term safety of these products are not clear, there are some precautionary measures to be followed while using a dye.One should consider the following before dying his...
- Do I Need a Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) Supplement?
Coenzyme Q10 or Co Q10 is a nutrient that is present in many foods and also occurs naturally in the body. This nutrient has antioxidant properties and plays an important role in protecting the cells from oxidative damage. Most people have adequate amounts of this nutrient in the body. But the levels...
- The Human Heart: Function, Chambers, and Location
IntroductionThe human heart is a part of the cardiovascular system that is situated in the middle of the chest between the lungs. Its exact location is slightly positioned to the left and behind the sternum (breastbone). The size of the heart is approximately the size of your fist. Its function...
- Dr. Jason L. Phillips M.D.3615 Nw Samaritan Dr Corvallis OR 97330
- Dr. Susan A. Newcomb M.D.1100 7th Ave Sw Albany OR 97321
- Dr. Stanley J. Nudelman M.D.3615 Nw Samaritan Dr Corvallis OR 97330
- Dr. Daniel D. Mulkey M.D.1086 7th Ave Sw Albany OR 97321
- Dr. Charlene C. Clark M.D.3600 Nw Samaritan Dr Corvallis OR 97330
- Dr. Chee Y Lee MD3680 Nw Samaritan Dr Corvallis OR 97330