Dr. Charles Kert is a hospitalist practicing in Nashua, NH. Dr. Kert specializes in the comprehensive medical care of hospitalized patients. As a hospitalist, Dr. Kert manages the clinical problems of hospitalized patients and the acutely ill, while working to improve the performance of the hospital. Dr. Kert works in collaboration with all of the different doctors that are working with the patient. Hospitalists are involved in the diagnosis, treatment and medical procedures of patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Southern Ca Sch of Med, Los Angeles Ca 1981
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Nephrology
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Ucla Med Ctr, Nephrology; Vet Affairs Med Ctr-W La, Nephrology; Barnes-Jewish Hosp, Internal Medicine
- University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) Affiliated Hospitals
- Barnes-Jewish Hospital (1984) Find alumni in NASHUA
- University of California at Los Angeles, CA
- Wadsworth Medical Center Combined Program, Los Angeles, CA
- David Geffen School of Medicine @ UCLA, Los Angeles, CA
Dr. Charles J Kert M.D.'s Practice location
Nashua, NH 03060Get Direction
NEW BEDFORD, MA 02740Get Direction
Dr. Charles J Kert M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kert
- Health Benefits of Rutabaga
What is a rutabaga?Rutabaga is also called as neep, Swedish turnip or swede. It is a member of the Cruciferae family. Rutabaga comes from the Swedish word "rotabagge," which means "baggy root" or "thick roots". Throughout the world, rutabaga is commonly referred to as "swedes" but in the United...
- Lupus Progression and Treatment
The progression of lupus varies from one person to the next. It doesn't matter whether you have the same genes as another person with the disease or live in the same environment - it is unpredictable. To make matters even more unpredictable, the symptoms of lupus come and go. Lupus may even develop...
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- Overweight Doctors Influence Overweight Patients
According to a new study, doctors who are of normal weight are more likely to influence and give advice on weight loss to their patients. They were also more apt with respect to the diagnosis of obesity of their patients, when compared to doctors who themselves were overweight. According to...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Dehydration?
Dehydration is a condition that arises from a water deficiency in a person's body. The condition causes your body to malfunction, leading to blood clotting, convulsions, and other possibly fatal problems. According to researchers, even slight dehydration can adversely affect your strength and mood....
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Dr. Shahzeb A Khan MD4201 St. Atoine Street Detroit MI 48201
- Dr. Fariba Miryousefi MD101 Page Street New Bedford MA 02740
- Dr. William Peter Martin MD100 McGregor St Manchester NH 03102
- Dr. Andrea Jean Galasso D.O.21 Belmont Ave Brattleboro VT 05301
- Mr. Abraham Jacob MD29 Northwest Blvd Nashua NH 03063
- Dr. Juwen Lin M.D.3 Stone Post Rd Salem NH 03079